Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Is My Child Psychic?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Is My Child Psychic?

Is My Child Psychic?

Is My Child Psychic?

Do you believe in clairvoyance? Personally, I would have to say that I do believe in this ability or gift, though I don't always admit it because there is no fact upon which to base its existence. Why do I believe in clairvoyance? My mother is not the type to fabricate stories and she is usually skeptical of anything that has to do with clairvoyance, tarot cards, ghosts or anything outside of the norm. We were discussing the topic of psychic ability years ago, when she decided I might be interested in something that happened when I was two-years-old.

My mom's best friend had a sister who was diagnosed as having paranoid schizophrenia. Anyone who knows about this disorder is aware that it is a dissociative disorder causing paranoia and can often impair a person's day-to-day functioning. If someone with this disorder warned you that something bad was about to happen, would you believe that person? There is a possibility that you might not. Let's call this person Gina. My mom, her best friend and Gina were together in my parent's old apartment having coffee. Gina warned my mother that they were about to have a fire in her apartment. This of course concerned my mom as she was questioning why Gina would say such a thing. My mom did not believe her, but Gina insisted that she accompany her to the basement. Shaken, my mom took her friend by the hand and they all went to the basement out of curiosity. Gina tied a bandana around the outside of the fuse box. I'm not sure why. Perhaps it was her way of trying to keep my mother safe in the event of a fire.

Sure enough a few weeks later, it happened in the middle of the night- an electrical fire. The night of the fire is my first memory. I was brought to a neighbor's house immediately and my parents fled back to the scene. I didn't know what was going to happen. We all got out safely thank goodness. I found it amazing that Gina predicted this and my mother wishes she listened. Even though we were all safe, she lost many precious things in the fire.

By: Francis Davidhttp://www.articlesbase.com/mental-health-articles/is-my-child-psychic-2709524.html
Children Have A Sixth Sense At Times! Speech Disorder Causes, Types and Exercises for Clumsy Child Syndrome More News On Trendy Teen Hairstyles How To Increase Height: Naturally | During Puberty | In Children Prescription Drugs Are Being Used In Record Numbers By Teens Childcare Plano | Watch for Childcare Tips Activities For Kids - Keep Them Busy When It's Raining! The Approach To Give Your Children A Joyful Christmas How You Are Going To Be Capable To Give Your Kids A Joyful Christmas Manage A Disrespectful Kid Like A Pro Part 1 - Learning Parenting Different Types Of Children's Dance Shoes Bjj Belts Ranking For Kids And Adults Making Better Relationships is Part of Teen Rehab
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.28.22) Oregon / Beaverton Processed in 0.011953 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2227, 956,
Is My Child Psychic? Beaverton