Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Children Have A Sixth Sense At Times!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Children Have A Sixth Sense At Times!

Children are highly impressionable. Perhaps this is one of the reasons they seem so open to the world around us and maybe even the world beyond us. It might just be my husband and myself, but my five-year-old daughter seems to have a sixth sense at times. Maybe we are more in tune to the idea since his mother was said to have psychic ability. We've had two deaths and a cancer diagnosis in our family over the past four years. It seems to be obvious now when something sad is about to happen because my daughter either gets sick or will cry over anything as if she is under high anxiety, over-tired or acting out because something is bothering her. In the past it seemed that she would just become very irritable for what seemed like no reason days before an unfortunate event.

Four days ago my daughter and I were stopped at a red light in the middle of downtown traffic when she said she felt like she needed to throw up. I thought she was joking and all of a sudden, my back seat was destroyed. I know my daughter and it is very obvious when she is about to become ill and she very rarely vomits. She always gets a high fever- even for a tiny virus. She had no fever and she wanted to eat dinner after. I just assumed she was given non-organic milk at school because it upsets her stomach but I found out that wasn't the case. She vomited a few times that night and once the next day and appeared to be quite healthy in between but she was acting more naughty than usual and tested our limits for a few days. We got a phone call two nights ago and my husband found out that his father has colon cancer. We looked at each other and both knew what was wrong with my daughter. As I mentioned, she has always shown signs of uneasiness before but this time she got sick.

I'm half hoping we are overreacting. If this is true, she knows something is wrong and doesn't know why and I'm sure this must be very stressful for her. This is what concerns me more than anything. I don't want what should be a gift having a negative impact on her normal activities. On the other hand, the thought of this possibly being true is slightly intriguing and makes me feel like she is even more precious than she already is. You probably want to ask me why I think my daughter is gifted and why I don't see these circumstances as being just chance occurrences.Children Have A Sixth Sense At Times!

Here are the reasons. My daughter was only 1 when my grandfather died. We were very close so this was difficult for me but I did my best to stay strong for my family, trying my best not to let my daughter see me feeling sad. She woke up all night crying the night before he passed without any reason so at the time I just attributed it to gas. She did the same when we lost my uncle who is also greatly missed.

My daughter was about three years old when my husband and I were watching TV and we heard her screaming in her room. She is very rarely out of my sight for more than two seconds but she was going to get a toy and come back. We almost fell over each other rushing to her room thinking she was hurt. She was looking in the corner of her room and screaming as if she saw something horrible and different and it scared the daylights out of her. I picked her up and got a horrible sensation like there was something terrible behind me. Either it was the way she was clung to me and asking me to take her out of the room while looking over my shoulder with an expression of fear you would never want to see on any child's face, or there really was something there. My husband was frozen and completely baffled. That day we actually became very concerned about her well-being. This never happened again thank goodness and I hope it never does.

You must be wondering where the positive aspect comes in. We were in the living room again one night and my daughter was sound asleep. She was still three years old at the time. We were watching a good movie so we were both fixated on the screen. Suddenly an unmistakable shadow was crossing the hallway and we both turned to the shadow projecting into the nearby kitchen. It moved smoothly and quickly and was gone. It had very fuzzy edges so it was hard to say whether or not it was the shape of a person. What was obvious though, was the fact that whatever was passing by the ceiling light would have to be awfully tall to cast a shadow. We looked at each other like, what was that? The next day, my daughter said I saw uncle Jerry. I asked her where like we were just having a normal conversation and she said, "In the light". Our question about the shadow was answered. She also spoke about great-grammy and great-papa being in the "clouds with Jesus" without having that kind of conversation with anyone in the family. She was so young when my uncle passed away that I would never expect her to remember him but she still talks about him on her own from time to time.

This side of things is comforting to me, as if some of the most important people in my life still have a connection of some sort with my daughter. Perhaps my daughter has a special gift that will one day work in her favor or maybe she will simply outgrow it as she becomes older and less suggestible. Either way, we'll certainly have plenty of stories to tell her!

By: Francis Davidhttp://www.articlesbase.com/mental-health-articles/children-have-a-sixth-sense-at-times-2709547.html
Speech Disorder Causes, Types and Exercises for Clumsy Child Syndrome More News On Trendy Teen Hairstyles How To Increase Height: Naturally | During Puberty | In Children Prescription Drugs Are Being Used In Record Numbers By Teens Childcare Plano | Watch for Childcare Tips Activities For Kids - Keep Them Busy When It's Raining! The Approach To Give Your Children A Joyful Christmas How You Are Going To Be Capable To Give Your Kids A Joyful Christmas Manage A Disrespectful Kid Like A Pro Part 1 - Learning Parenting Different Types Of Children's Dance Shoes Bjj Belts Ranking For Kids And Adults Making Better Relationships is Part of Teen Rehab Do You Know How To Choose A Child Custody Attorney?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.249.105) / Processed in 0.014103 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 5517, 956,