Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Is Enthusiasm Enough to Be Successful Online?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Is Enthusiasm Enough to Be Successful Online?

Is Enthusiasm Enough to Be Successful Online?

Author: kay hebbourn

Many people who are getting involved in the internet marketing industry are more passionate and work much harder than most and 95%- 98% of the time they fail miserably. I was just talking to my colleague yesterday about how many hours he is putting in to make his business work.

So the truth is that enthusiasm alone will not be enough to guarantee your success in any online business. This fact is overlooked mostly because of all of the scammers and less than ethical marketers out there preying upon the emotions of desperate people who are really worried about their financial situations.

Many people who join in an online business or take advantage of some program promising them instant online income, dont move forward and implement what they bought into primarily because there is no follow up help and support and these people get incredibly confused and frustrated. I call them internet marketing orphans.

This fact is what causes them to quit before they reach the success that they so dream of. They either run out of money or get completely frustrated. If you are going to have any chance or hope of a serious income from an online program or business, you need personal mentoring and coaching from those who are already successful. I think this is the absolute key to success and what is missing in so many of the work from home business opportunities.

The concept has been around for centuries and in the old times it was known as apprenticeship. I am personally taking young graduates under my wing and offering them an apprenticeship. I have a deal with my local Further Education College and they help me employ graduates for 10 weeks and I teach them internet marketing. I help them get set up online and all the basics of marketing well. The act of learning from those who know what theyre doing is as plain and simple as it is profound. All the great marketers have had mentors themselves, it is crucial.

For online success to realised, the best advice for anyone is to find a person or group of persons to work with and ask questions to. I have mentors and I also have the most wonderful colleague ever, Paul Brooks. We are in touch daily, comparing successes, feeding each other ideas, inspiring, encouraging, sharing information and giving each other advice. I don't know what I would have done without him.

You will need clarification on most aspects of your marketing and working online, and by having a group to go to will give you the highest chance for you to reach your online income goals.

I have also spent loads of time interviewing other online entrepreneurs like LinkMommy and Al Diaz and finding out exactly how and what they do. I have been doing that for about 4 years now and it has been really useful.

When you think about it, you wouldnt become a doctor without going to school or working with those that were already doctors would you?

Of course not, but why then do people think that they dont need to learn a thing or try to do everything themselves.

The answer, I think, comes from the hype and outright lies being perpetrated online today. Its unfortunate, however true. So many scammers will tell you that you can earn money while you sleep and just set and forget things. This is not true. There is a lot to learn about technology, psychology and also be creative. Mindset is also important, you must stay positive. The students I take on work very hard and are on a perpetual learning curve. But you know what? They do way more than the tasks I set them, because they love it and are so enthusiastic.

So, the most effective way to make money online is to hook up with people that are already succeeding and are willing to teach you and help you get to the success level you wish to attain. I am a mentor with the Turn-Key Marketing Group, which is dedicated to teaching and personally assisting internet entrepreneurs in making a full time income from the internet. I do this online and over the phone and in person. I share an office with other entrepreneurs, so when I go out training I can just walk 10 mins from home and dip in to a bit of entrepreneurial and positive buzz.

If you are interested in working with me or would like to find out more about my workshops, please do get in touch.

For a proven turnkey marketing system for free please visit one of my sites and you can see whether internet marketing might be for you.

To your Success

KayAbout the Author:
Can I Retrieve Marriage Records For Free Online To View A Persons Background Watch knight Rider Online and dare to be like one Online drug store for generic drugs Watch Top Gear online with safety from every possible threat Logos Benefits Optimize Your Landing Pages To Increase Your Website Profits Online Bingo Jackpot Hit Big at Bingo Plex Buy The Cheaper Tag Heuer Replica Watches From Online Store Watches-copied.com Overview Of Affiliate Marketing Technology The Best Fat Loss Program Online - How to Find the Best Fat Loss Program Online? Starting An Internet Business During A Recession Online Used Mobiles Classified Watch Tv Online And Feel Lucky
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.32.230) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.014145 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 4797, 973,
Is Enthusiasm Enough to Be Successful Online? Copenhagen