Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Online Bingo Jackpot Hit Big at Bingo Plex
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Online Bingo Jackpot Hit Big at Bingo Plex

Author: John Horton

Mercey1 won a massive $9,784.77 progressive bingo jackpot in the main hall at Bingo Plex. Bingo Plex, an online bingo room within the Bingo Entertainment Network, announced today that the lucky player who won the Main Hall Progressive Bingo Jackpot is the player that goes under the bingo alias Mercey1. On December 30th, the player from Jamestown, New York joined the hundreds of other online bingo players that have won big progressive jackpots at one of the many bingo sites that make up the Bingo Entertainment Network. The big progressive bingo jackpot win came a year after joining this very popular bingo room. Mercey1 wishes she was sitting in front of her computer when she had won: I was in shock when I saw my credits. She continued by saying what she likes about playing bingo online: I enjoy being home, and the people are always friendly and the winnings are enough to keep playing at times, and I like playing the chat games. I enjoy all the games but I like Woohoo, Tic Tac Toe and Races a lot. The very generous player who decided to give away $5 to each of the players that were playing at the time with her concluded this brief interview by saying: I have been playing online bingo for 9 years and I have never won a JP, so I would say it will happen,you just never know when. BingoPlex.com features a 200% matching bonus up to $500 on your first deposit plus up to 100% bonus on all subsequent deposits you make. In addition to their three different bingo halls, they also offer a wide range of Slots, Pull Tabs, Video Poker, Keno and Blackjack. Players at Bingo Plex can enjoy some of the most exciting Cash and Chat games along with 24/7 customer service. About the Author:
Buy The Cheaper Tag Heuer Replica Watches From Online Store Watches-copied.com Overview Of Affiliate Marketing Technology The Best Fat Loss Program Online - How to Find the Best Fat Loss Program Online? Starting An Internet Business During A Recession Online Used Mobiles Classified Watch Tv Online And Feel Lucky Making Money Online - Getting Started Learn About Tons Of Residual Income Streams Obtainable Today Learn The Proven Ways To Earn Money Using Residual Income Streams Residual Multiple Streams Of Income Marketing Actions - Making Use Of Marketing Tools Bingo Balls at Online Halls Getting To The Top Of Search Engines With Pay Per Click Marketing
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.77.71) / Processed in 0.005000 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 1832, 973,