Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal-Finance » Ipod Touch 3rd Generation - Wish I Would Have Never Purchased This Product
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Ipod Touch 3rd Generation - Wish I Would Have Never Purchased This Product

span>Share:

By Renea Apartian

I have been using a Palm for several years and have been very happy with it. My husband wanted to do something nice for me so I purchased the new 64gb iPod Touch 3rd Generation. I was so excited.

- I opened the box and there was one small page of instructions that sent me to a website for more information on getting started. That website doesn't exist. I looked all over the Apple website and couldn't find anything.

- I tried to download my contacts from my Palm. Not possible. Everything for the itouch goes through itunes and I've gone to many sites and so far 40 days later I still can't get my contacts onto the itouch. I even exported the contacts into Outlook, but my itouch still isn't able to get them. Looks like I will have to retype all of them.

- I downloaded an audio book and everything came up except excerpt 2. I have exerpts 1,3,4,5,6,7. But Excerpt 2 is nowhere to be found. It's on itunes but isn't on the itouch.

- My husband paid for two games to be downloaded onto the iPod Touch 3rd Generation so I would at least start to enjoy it that way. I tried to play the games, but the itouch doesn't always register when I am touching it. Keep losing on the games because of this.

My new itouch just sits on the table because everytime I pick it up to try to do something with it I end up frustrated.

When I purchased my previous Palms I was using it the first day. iPod Touch 3rd Generation is my first experience with an Apple product and I'm not impressed. If you are a Palm user and like it, don't make the same mistake I did.

by: John Adam
Personal Finance & the Needed Momentum Role Of Mission Debt Settlement In Securing A Debt Free Future New Financial Debt Settlement Applications For 2010 Successful Finances By Mastering Personal Finance Basics Ipod Touch 3rd Generation Purchase Complaint! Share Trading In Usa - 4 Simple Steps to Picking Safe Stocks or Shares to Purchase Now Might be the Time to Purchase an Aircraft You Are Supposed To Understand All The Information About Your Feet Obviously Before You Purchase One Prioritizing Debt Payments The Iva Uk Debt Solution. Could It Be Right For You How to Purchase the Product of Folder Inserting Machine Tax Problems- Settle Your IRS Tax Debt Beyond The Pale: When Debt Collectors Call Relatives Of The Deceased
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.119.199) / Processed in 0.004949 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3462, 179,
Ipod Touch 3rd Generation - Wish I Would Have Never Purchased This Product