Insurances.net
insurances.net » Investing » Investing in Gold Bullion
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Investing in Gold Bullion

Investing in Gold Bullion

Gold has been used to protect wealth since ancient times. It has always been associated with money and power. Every monarch his crown, every sultan his hoard, every mansion dweller his bullion bricks. These people remain powerful, through wars, disasters and crisis's. Their family names always remembered while others around them tend to sink and rise with the chaotic tide of time. Why? How are these people seemingly immune? Gold. Properties can be seized, currencies can plummet, stocks can crash. Gold is always gold. Those with gold can actually profit in these times when the masses search for more tangible assets. Bullion is always valuable.

Governments control currency. Governments are controlled by politicians. Therefore politicians control currencies. You work and save currencies, you should be in control! Governments and federal banks, all banks continue the loop of spending, which creates inflation. This is bad for the value of your currency. What is to be done? Gold. Gold is immune to the mistakes, mismanagement and spending of others. You are in control of your gold supply. We already know that gold keeps its value and we know its track record. If you want control of your earnings and want the politicians to keep to their politics invest in gold.

Between 2001 and 2004 the U.S. Dollar (USD) dropped 30%. One week alone it dropped 5%! Why? U.S. debt is growing, totaling in trillions of dollars to foreign governments. The U.S. is engaged in a long expensive war overseas with no clear ending. The U.S. is a consumer state, its imports far exceeds its exports, this trade imbalance is taking the dollar away from American to foreign soil. Gold has no allegiance to any country. One nations woes do not directly sway its value. As gold is an international commodity it is stable and resilient to large and unexpected swings in value. Gold is traded internationally every day, and not directly dependent on the falling dollar.

These words were taken from several posts of a blog I was reading. I've always been interested in having my own stash of gold that I could allude to mysteriously in conversation. Every time some boring acquaintance go's off on the worlds financial woes I could just nonchalantly say "thats why theres gold in my vault", then walk off leaving them perplexed.

Idle fantasy aside gold is a solid investment, and apparently not restricted to those who clutch brandy glasses and wear red velvet smoking jackets. It is a viable option for the every-day investor to protect his wealth. All the intricacies of gold bullion investment is written about in the blog, so I wont recount them here. Still it left the question how do I get into the game.

Luckily for me, each post in the blog has a link to an investment guide.

The Blog - http://investing-in-gold-assets.blogspot.com/
Colorado Accident Lawyer protect you from all accident cases San Mateo DUI Attorney, San Mateo DUI Lawyer, Redwood City DUI Lawyer, Redwood City DUI Attorney Investing in Trying Times How to Find an Ace Criminal Defence Lawyer Long Term Investing Strategies - A Smart Plan for a Secure Future Why Investing in Alarm Systems is a Good Idea Day trading investing towards high risk Los Angeles Wrongful Death Lawyer An Overview about Criminal Lawyers Retirement Planner - Retirement Planning: The Amazingly Simple 5Ws (and 1H) Formula Investing in Positive Cash Flow Properties Things To Know Before Investing In Stocks Your Lawyer, Your Partner
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.188.64) New York / New York City Processed in 0.005150 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2942, 176,
Investing in Gold Bullion New York City