Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Internet Marketing Articles - 5 Great Tips For Success
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Internet Marketing Articles - 5 Great Tips For Success

I started writing articles about Internet Marketing before I knew anything about it.

This admission isn't intended to be a pulp confessional. That said, I am going to tell you what I learned about article marketing that enabled me to make it work.

First thing...writing an article is real work so the emphasis I like to put into the work centers around making certain that I give the reader some information they can use for themselves and I stress the axiom "keep it simple."

Since it is real work to write an article I feel I have to make it good for the reader and good for me. too!

I've told you what I like to provide in an article for the reader but let me tell you that I do it for my benefit. I'm pretty sure everyone else does too! Well, almost everyone.

Here are the benefits I want from my articles.

The two most important benefits from articles are...Traffic to my site and increased ranking for my keywords, which often results in even more traffic.

It's all about traffic. Let me explain.

Traffic is a very good reason for going through the work of writing an article. It's hard to know, but of the many authors that submit articles to, say Ezine Articles, many are engaged in online marketing, and I'd say it's a high percentage.

One thing, one sure thing that will kill a marketer and cover their site with cobwebs, is a lack of traffic.

And, you have to take into consideration the fact that there is more than one kind of traffic. There's the kind of traffic that buys and the kind of traffic that doesn't buy and either type can be had.

Article marketing empowers you with the ability to "sort" your traffic by their interests.

If you write an article about "traffic generation" people who typed in "traffic generation" will be transported to whatever page you linked to in the resource box!

I didn't know that at first. For that matter I didn't know what a keyword was. More on that later.

The second HUGE benefit you MUST derive from your article marketing efforts is the real increase in rankings for your keywords which results in the actual movement of your website forward toward Page One at Google. I capitalize Page One because it's so important.

The traffic that can be generated by being near the top of Page One Google (my phrase) is incalculable. Valuable is the word.

To get this benefit for yourself just put your keyword in context in your resource box and create a link out of it to your site. Bingo! Your rankings increase. And, bingo again, when they click on your keyword, they are ttaken to your site, or wherever you want them.

These are called one way backlinks or maybe just backlinks but they can result, eventually, and sometimes much sooner, in a page one position.

So my five tips for success at article marketing are...

1. Give information that people can use to make things better.

2. Use your resource box to move your site up in the rankings for that specific keyword.

3. Put your keyword in your title - I like it to be the first words in the title.

4. Place your keyword in your article in the 1% range. That's one of your keywords for every 100 other words.

5. This is just me. But, this is my article so here we go. Don't misspell words! Use your dictionary and spell checker. If you can do it arrange to email your article to someone who will proofread it right away. They are more likely to find something that should be fixed than you are.

For many people, spotting a misspelled word in an article, is an indication that the article's credibility may be suspect.

And, along with the spelling, you must avoid improper grammar. There are all kinds of guides to correct usage of the language and they are easy reading. This is yet another good reason to have a proofreader.

No one gets a second chance at a first impression, so make your first impression good, while getting improved rankings and traffic!

That's article marketing 101.

Copyright (c) 2009 Riley West

by: Riley West
Simple And Easiest Way To Effectively Optimize Your Website For Search Engnes Is A Third Party Provider Like Paypal Ideal For High Risk Business Ideas For Extra Money To Think About Moving Forward In 2010 Get More Website Traffic Through Manual Link Building A Simple Solution For Keeping Up With The Experts And Growing Your Business Online Proxy - Benefits Of Proxy Servers Different Options On How To Male Fast Easy Money Online Network Marketing Offline Strategies For Your Online Business Some Ideas For Promoting Your Website On A Shoestring Link Building Strategy Secrets Three Reasons Why Online Directories Could Work For You The Search Is On - How To Make An Effective Search Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.150.80) New York / New York City Processed in 0.008179 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 58 , 4285, 973,
Internet Marketing Articles - 5 Great Tips For Success New York City