Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Network Marketing Offline Strategies For Your Online Business
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Network Marketing Offline Strategies For Your Online Business

Education is one of the most valuable possessions you can attain

. That is why there are many people making millions online selling information. Learning is your steppingstone to a better job. There are many jobs that require a license and continuing education to stay in business. Network marketing is no different. Because when you are marketing with proper techniques and tools online, you have to keep up with the changing landscape of the Internet.

The old school methods that most MLM companies have their representatives teaching to their sign ups are outdated and not very productive. They truly are only using offline methods. It is really quite surprising that these methods are still being taught when you consider how much rejection those who practice them have to deal with. This rejection can be very depressing and leads many people to quit and think that it is too hard to make money in MLM.

When all of your training tells you to make a "warm list" (I E- friends and family, neighbors and associates) then to call them up and either "place" some product with them or invite them to a home or hotel presentation, this forces you to "sell" them on the idea that they need your product or that they can get rich with your business opportunity. What most people do not realize is that only the 5 to 10 % of the people who have a salesperson's personality can have success with these methods.

For those that tough out that part and get a few sign ups, they must find a new source of leads when their "warm list" runs out. Since they have not been trained in any proper marketing methods, they will probably put out flyers at the mall or on community bulletin boards and look online for a list of leads. If they buy leads online, now they have to cold call those people and try to sell to them. So then you go from what is no better than a door to door salesman, with your "warm list" to a telemarketer, with your bought list. How often do you buy from people using these sales ploys?

Doesn't it seem like a lot of wasted time and money? How long can most people put up with that kind if constant rejection? Wouldn't your efforts be more productive and even fun if you could generate targeted leads of people who are so interested in what you have that they not only went looking for it but, after they found you online, they left their name and email for you to contact them? What if you had a lead generation system that offered free marketing training that taught you how to use the most modern tools and techniques to position yourself online where those who are looking can find you? Furthermore, what if this system had ongoing free training webinars with industry experts showing all of their best strategies?

I learned what I am about to share with you from one of these experts that uses this system and he is one of the best leaders using the system. He uses many online methods and is good at them but he also uses many offline methods and he does them because they are inexpensive and they work. But, just like the online efforts, you have to be consistent and you have to be committed to your business to have success. These are not like any of the methods mentioned before and with them you can target a wide range of prospects.

Waiters and waitresses, restaurant customers, house cleaners, mail clerks, house buyers, apartment renters, mall shoppers, personal growth book readers, home business researchers, toll booth customers and their passengers, newspaper buyers, gas customers, frequent flyers, vacationers, car buyers, library card holders, toll booth attendants, airplane attendants, magazine buyers, book buyers.

How would you like to learn how to market to all of these people with no pestering, chasing, or rejections and do it cheaply?

You only need 3 tools, a small budget, and a few minutes per day. It is just a matter of knowing what to do and when to do it and these methods do not even ask you to leave your comfort zone. Some of them may be a little sneaky but none of them are illegal. Just remember one thing. It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.

The three tools you need are a custom made ink stamp, some of your company CD's or some even better and cheaper generic ones, and some drop cards. The drop cards are printed to look like $100 bills and they are shorter than real money so that when you fold them in half, they look like a real bill that has been folded in thirds. When you open the drop card up, your info is on the inside. Your website and an email and a message to the reader.

The message can be whatever you want. It could start with "Disappointed? Don't be. I can show you how to make 20 to 30 real ones each month". Some great lines to put are "The #1 home based business period" or Start your own business and FIRE your BOSS!"

The CD's I use have a title of "What would you change if your annual income suddenly became your monthly income?" At the end of the CD, the person on it says that he endorses whoever gave them the CD and they should get in touch with them. There is also a place to put your site and email or phone number. I will tell you where to get the CD's and the best drop cards at the end of the article. If you want to utilize these methods you will want high quality CD's and real looking drop cards.

You can go to Kinko's or Office Depot or a printing shop and get the ink stamp. It wants to say " For business opportunities in the (your city) area contact (your name) at ( your email) or go to (Your site)" That is it. Just get the stamp in about size 10 font so it is about the same as most print in books.

How to use the stamp. Just go to Amazon.com or any site that sells USED books or a used book store and buy some books that have to do with starting a home business or network marketing or personal growth. Then you put your stamp in the book about 3 to 5 times, NO MORE, and then you take the books to your local library and donate them. You can use this as a tax deduction. It will attract the right traffic for years to come.

How to use the CD's. My expert friend likes to use these in toll booths. But only the 50 cent or $1 tolls. What you do is look at the car behind you when you are approaching the booth. If the car looks decent, it will probably have a CD player and when you get to the toll attendant, just hand them $2 and a CD and tell them that you are paying for the car behind you and will they please hand them the CD. If they say "what is it", then you say "I'm sorry here is one for you too!" BOOM double Whammy!!Most people will listen to it since they have nothing to lose and if it is not for them they may give it to the next person who rides in their car.

Now for the drop cards. Keep in mind that the cards or the CD's can be used for these first couple of strategies. When you are out at a restaurant and you have a good waiter you will want to leave a GOOD tip, but before you leave just tell the waiter or waitress, "We really enjoyed eating here and thought you gave us phenomenal service. Could I ask you one thing? Do you keep your options open when it comes to making extra money? Most of the time they will say YES. And then you say "Great, I know you are busy and I do not want to talk about it here but I am going to leave you something to check out on the table". Then you leave a 20% or more tip and leave a CD or a drop card.

The next strategy is for when you stay at a hotel. Do you ever leave a tip for the maid or house cleaner? Not many people do. What if you left a tip when you checked out of $5 or more and left a note that said, "I realize that your job must not be very much fun, but you are a hard worker and I need people like you in my organization. If you keep your options open when it comes to making extra money, you should check this out." and you leave a drop card or a CD with the tip. A lot of these people are bilingual and all of them work hard. This strategy will give you people in every state you visit and it can get you people in other countries.

One more place that you can use either CD or drop card is on an airplane. Have you ever seen the magazine that is in the pouch of the seatback in front of you on an airplane? It is called SkyMall and this is a great place for the CD or drop card. You can even DROP some drop cards while you are on the airplane or in the airport, on the escalator, elevator, food court, anywhere but just do not leave a trail and make it obvious. A lot of these strategies are viral and when you sign someone up with one, they will use the same strategies.

There are many more marketing zones where you can just drop them, like at the mall. You know, food court, escalator, elevator, benches, just, do not leave a trail of them and do not put your cell phone number in them. While you are at the mall you can go into the high end stores and leave some in there too. You will want to find the leather coats section and put some in pockets , or find the expensive suits or jeans and leave some in those pockets. These are marketing zones and this is reverse shoplifting. Remember, you can ask for forgiveness if you need to.

While you are at the mall, you can go to the book store and, in the magazine section, find the ones about making money like Success or Fortune and put some drop cards in those and any other magazines that deal with that subject or personal growth. Then it is over to, you guessed it, the books that deal with the same stuff. My experts favorite book is The Secret and specifically in the chapter called Prosperity. But there are many books that deal with the subject of making money or entrepreneurship and you can use them all.

When you leave the house each morning you can make a few stops on your way to wherever you are going. At the gas pump, you can pay for your gas with a credit card and then slide one of your drop cards into the credit card slot on your pump and any other pumps that are close by. If you just get 8 to 10 bucks worth of gas at a time you can stop at more pumps and have more opportunities to market during the week. The next person will have to pull it out and open it up and read it, if they do not want it, they will probably throw it down and now it is viral in the wind.

If there is a newspaper box at the store you can put your quarter in and open the box and put a card in each paper in the box. Then, go find some more newspaper boxes. You can put your drop cards in several newspaper boxes for less than 2 bucks.

You can also find those real estate magazine stands and they are free to open and leave drop cards in. The same with apartment finder books and car trader books. One fun thing to do is to drop some in parking lots at restaurants and to watch from a distance, the reactions of people who find them are hilarious.

These are all marketing zones and people who are out expect to be marketed to and none of these methods are invasive or make anyone feel threatened because they pick them up or take them home and find them. The best part about it is, if someone contacts you through any of these methods, they are serious and they have proof that the method works so they will use it too.

There are many ways to use these drop cards and I have one more to share with you. It is great too. How much junk mail do you get? Would you like to fight back in your own way? When you go through your junk mail, how many envelopes are in there that have in the corner the words "no postage necessary if mailed in the united states"? The person who opens these envelopes is a mail clerk and they are at the bottom of the totem pole of their company. Why not put a drop card inside of the envelope and send it back in the mail?

All of these offline methods are fun to me, the reactions of people are various and wonderful to see. You truly can do these without leaving your comfort zone and they do not cost very much. What if you had 10 people in your downline and each of them went through toll booths 1 or 2 times a day. If they went through once a day and passed out a CD, that would be 10 per week and more than 40 per month. It would only take a few sign ups each year to make back your investment and all of the money spent is tax deductible.

If you liked these methods. Wait! If you want to be successful in your business. Why wouldn't you use these methods? Anyway go to my blog site and you can find the link for the real looking drop cards and the generic CD's if you want to try any of them.

by: Dan Lambeth
Some Ideas For Promoting Your Website On A Shoestring Link Building Strategy Secrets Three Reasons Why Online Directories Could Work For You The Search Is On - How To Make An Effective Search Online Online Free Classifieds - The Ultimate Lowdown Social Media Buisness Elgg - Popular And Well-liked Social Networking Platform! Which Joomla E-commerce Solution Is Right For You? Top 10 Twitters App To Monetize Your Twitter Profile Make Big Money Online How To Make Money Online Free The Growing Trend Of Hiring Dedicated Seo Experts Promoting Yourself Is The Foundation Of An Online Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.28.197) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.019567 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 54 , 12821, 973,
Network Marketing Offline Strategies For Your Online Business Tehran