]

International Tax Accountant In Canada

I am an International Tax Accountant in Toronto

, Ontario, Canada. Below, I discuss how I can help with:

Non-resident corporations doing business in Canada

Canadian corporations expanding outside of Canada into international markets

Non-residents selling Canadian real estate

Non-residents that have earned Canadian employment income

If any of these situations apply to you, then this article is a must read.

Doing Business in Canada International Tax Accountant Canada

If you are Non-resident Corporation that is doing business in Canada, I can help you with:

Filing a Canadian branch tax return (if your company has a permanent establishment in Canada).

Filing a treaty-based tax return, exempting your company from Canadian income tax (if your company does not have a permanent establishment in Canada)

Eliminating double taxation

Repatriating profits from Canada to your home country

When expanding your business into the Canadian marketplace, its very important that you seek the advice of an international tax accountant in Canada.

Business expansion outside of Canada

If you own a Canadian business that is planning to expand outside of Canada, for example into the U.S. or Europe, I can develop an effective tax structure such that your business pays the least amount of worldwide income tax.

As an international tax accountant in Toronto, Ontario Canada, I have a great deal of experience in helping Canadian businesses with the tax implications of expanding into international markets.

Taxation for Non-resident Real Estate Investors - International Tax Accountant in Canada

If you are a non-resident individual that has sold real estate in Canada, I will file a Request for a Clearance Certificate on your behalf with the Canada Revenue Agency. By doing so, the amount of tax withheld on the sale of your real estate in Canada will be significantly reduced. Finally, I will file your Non-Resident Income Tax Return to report the gain or loss on the sale of your Canadian real estate.

Taxation for Non-residents with Employment Income - International Tax Accountant in Canada

If you are a non-resident of Canada and have earned employment income in Canada, then as an International Tax Accountant in Canada I can:

File a Non-Resident Income Tax Return to report the employment income earned in Canada

Eliminate double tax so that you are not paying tax in both your home country and in Canada.

Maximize tax credits and tax deductions in Canada so you pay the least amount of tax.

by: Allan Madan
Using All Of Your Tax Rates To Your Advantage Quickly Filing Income Tax Preparation In Mississauga New Requirement for Tax Preparers Burn Your Passion With The Nfl Football Jerseys Recognize The Football Stars By Colors Of Nfl Football Jerseys Collect The Nfl Football Jerseys For Your Stars An Efficient Understanding Of The Irs Tax Advice A Custom Made Nfl Jersey Is A Great Idea For Nfl Fans Shockingly, the NFL has survived by way of it all How the year 2010 First-Round Picks Fared within their NFL Debuts How NFL Jerseys Convert to Our Favorite Football Star? Cheap NFL Jerseys and Discount NFL Jerseys Exhausting NFL jerseys for the Better Qualification
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.35.229) / Processed in 0.007474 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 2731, 184,
International Tax Accountant In Canada