Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Imported TVs & Airtel is now cheating on my money
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Imported TVs & Airtel is now cheating on my money

When their technician

arrived on last Friday 11th Feb in Bangalore home, the HD receiver could NOT provide clear picture on my imported TV, the picture was flickering/jumping each second!!!!Technician tried calling tech-support and finally could NOT fix the problem, and I had asked them to remove everything, as its not working. Technician took back everything and I had no DTH whatsoever from Airtel then. I did NOT sign any agreement or received any receipt from Airtel technician for accepting their DTH services!!!!

Then I got SMS from Airtel with confirmation receipt for disconnect!!! and also on Saturday morning another Airtel rep called me and told me that by Sunday afternoon, they'll refund my full money. But, Saturday afternoon, some other Airtel rep called me, and told me that, they'll NOT refund any money since its already existing customer

When their technician arrived on last Friday 11th Feb in Bangalore home, the HD receiver could NOT provide clear picture on my imported TV, the picture was flickering/jumping each second!!!!Technician tried calling tech-support and finally could NOT fix the problem, and I had asked them to remove everything, as its not working. Technician took back everything and I had no DTH whatsoever from Airtel then. I did NOT sign any agreement or received any receipt from Airtel technician for accepting their DTH services!!!!

Then I got SMS from Airtel with confirmation receipt for disconnect!!! and also on Saturday morning another Airtel rep called me and told me that by Sunday afternoon, they'll refund my full money. But, Saturday afternoon, some other Airtel rep called me, and told me that, they'll NOT refund any money since its already existing customer,Friday 11th Feb in Bangalore home, the HD receiver could NOT provide clear picture on my imported TV, the picture was flickering/jumping each second!!!!Technician tried calling tech-support and finally could NOT fix the problem, and I had asked them to remove everything, as its not working. Technician took back everything and I had no DTH whatsoever from Airtel then. I did NOT sign any agreement or received any receipt from Airtel technician for accepting their DTH services!!!!

Then I got SMS from Airtel with confirmation receipt for disconnect!!! and also on Saturday morning another Airtel rep called me and told me that by Sunday afternoon, they'll refund my full money. But, Saturday afternoon, some other Airtel rep called me, and told me that, they'll NOT refund any money since its already existing customer
Commercial Refinance Understanding Commercial Refinancing A Review Of The LG 32LD450 TV Hot Tools Waver Irons - Review Handy Ways For Folks Who Aim To Become Financially Sound Explore Talent Review by ToBecomeFamous.com Instantcast Review by ToBecomeFamous.com Hoodia 57 Review Save Money on Your Heating Bills Review of Hoodia Gordoni Look For Helpful Schwinn 430 Elliptical Trainer Review Unlock the Hidden Ancient Secrets to Manifest Money A Review Of "Through The Eyes Of A Survivor" by Colette Waddell Tesla Magic Formula Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.199.243) / Processed in 0.011354 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2807, 385,