Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » If You Crave My Help Regarding Saving Money Then I Suggest You Make It Fun To Inspire You To Do It
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

If You Crave My Help Regarding Saving Money Then I Suggest You Make It Fun To Inspire You To Do It

If You Crave My Help Regarding Saving Money Then I Suggest You Make It Fun To Inspire You To Do It

When it comes to help in saving money my suggestion is to make it fun. I know that even the idea of having to live cheaply brings to mind disgust to most people. But for those of us that have gone thru the turmoil and are forced to live frugally often times develop a peculiarly zealous approach to frugal ideas. Doesn't matter how much it amounts to but I for example actually get excited by the idea of saving money. Now I didn't grow up in particularly poor family but we didn't go on vacations ten times a year either. More like the Holiday in or maybe a Howard Johnsons by some cruddy beach in Kissimme and the idea of being frugal to a kid really doesnt even have a place in its vocabulary. Saving money never appealed to me, why? I like to spend dummy just like the rest of you. Who doesn't?

Too many people think that being cheap is for those without money but saving moneyis where its at. Why not go and ask Warren Buffet who is still living in the same house he grew up in and he's like 100 years old and one of the richest men on the planet. I like to have what I want when I want it and unfortunately I have to save for that to happen.

So....I have to stop buying and using things I really don't want or need. Makes sense right? So I set goalsand to take action.

I became fixated on making it a game I play against myself. Shut the lights off when I leave the room. Drive an extra tenth of a mile to pay 10 cents a gallon less. Stop buying Kraft cheese in a can and pepperoni and you know what my scale thanked me! LOL And I did with very little effort. I just clean house because when it comes down to it If I don't make the conscious effort who will? I am the only one with my hand in my wallet( with the exception of my wife-grin). It is something that has to be done. You can either make it a good experience or a bad one. I can tell you this that if you have the wrong attitude you will absolutely fail. Living on the cheap, being frugal or miserly is how you do it. It is a challenge to say the least but what I do is leave any cash I have at home and only use the debit card and bag my lunch like a 3rd grader but it pays off.

I know because I am improving more than just your financial situation. Plenty of financial counselors and advisors say that when people gain control of their money, they gain control of their lives. You simply begin to look at things differently because self-control overlaps over into other things. Whether you are looking to a save money out of necessity or doing it out of a wise money management plan, or because you have no choice because the money just isnt there rthen just do it and make it fun or you will be miserable all the time and life is just too short right? Chalk it up as a lesson learned and look for the coupon, save the gift card you got for your birthday, sell some stuff that you dont use on Ebay and start by simply tackling one area of your expenses. Then move on to another. Over time, you will find that your attitude changes about saving money and making it fun.
Let's Talk Money Get Finance Drift Getting Money Saving Deals In Lewiston Reviewing Green Screen Video Editing Application Alta White Review - The Real And Brutal Teeth Whitening Review! British Public Looking for Value for Money HP Pavilion dv5t Review: Does it stand upon the Expectations? Hp Mini 110 Netbook – Review FarmVille Champion Review - FarmVille Champion by T Dub Reviewing the James Burn ProCrease-E Plus Creaser and Perforator Budget Resorts In Nainital FarmVille Secrets Review - FarmVille Secrets Bonus Budget Resorts In Mussoorie
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.197.201) / Processed in 0.011111 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3232, 385,