Insurances.net
insurances.net » Baby Insurance » Ideas for a Baby Memories Scrapbook
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ideas for a Baby Memories Scrapbook

There are so many ways to scrapbook your baby's first year... in fact, it may be overwhelming! So here are a few ideas to help you gather and organize all those special mementos and create a beautiful scrap book, or two or three that will be treasured by you and your family for years to come!

This Is My Family

This scrap book will include pages for each member of the family - Mom, Dad, brother, sister, grandparents, even pets! You could also include pictures of the family home... the baby's room, the backyard, and other places the baby loves to be. You may also want to include pictures of their community - church, park, baby store - any place they've been and had fun!Ideas for a Baby Memories Scrapbook

My First Birthday (or other significant event)

These are easy to compile! Just gather lots of beautiful pictures, the mementos, and keepsakes from that day and get started. Don't forget to include the invitations, guest list, menu, games played, and other important activities of the day.

A Day in My Life

This theme is a great idea for a mini scrapbook. Take pictures of various events in your baby's day... even if it's just sitting in the high chair. It is a great way to capture the silly and precious moments in their life. This makes a great gift for grand parents, aunts and uncles... any family member who can't visit your baby as often as they'd like!

Watch Me Grow

This will be a compilation of all the major milestones of their first one or two years. There are the "standard" firsts of course... first doctor visit, first step, first tooth, first word. But don't forget the other, just as important, firsts: First Day Home, First Night with Grand Ma, First Church Visit, First Trip to the Zoo... you get the idea.

We're So Excited You're Coming

This is a good theme for children coming into a new family (i.e.: adoption, blended family, etc.). Document how you prepared for their arrival. That could include decorating their new room, having a family meeting to discuss the change, meeting with school officials... anything involved in the process. This is a great time to journal the feelings of the family too - not just the pictures.

So Many Reasons to Love You

This scrapbook will be a collection of pictures, mementos and journaling about the ways you and the family interact with your baby. Show simple acts of togetherness... then document your feelings. This type of book lends itself to singe picture layouts with lots of room for journaling.

In Summary

These are but a few of the types of scrapbooks you can create to document and preserve all those special Baby Memories into one, two or even three fabulous scrapbooks!

I hope you'll try the project idea presented in this article. If you'd like to see more paper crafting articles, check out my entire article library - Articlesbase Author Leanne Gorsuch - by clicking this link.

Copyright 2011 Leanne Gorsuch: You may freely republish this article, provided the text, author credit, active links and this copyright notice remain intact.
Making Baby Shower Invitation Ovarian Cysts And Having a Baby Putting Together A Baby Shower Find out more about the wide range of baby gifts Tips for Choosing the Best Baby Stroller Baby Outfits of the Famous, Should We Take Notice? Baby Boy Gift Ideas Exclusive for Infants Cloth Baby Diapers Are Still a Popular Option Some Common Baby Safety Products How To Choose A Name For A Baby Girl Baby Bottles Baby, Mother, Grandmother Pulled Alive From Rubble In Turkey Angelcare Baby Monitor Reviews
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.212.145) / Processed in 0.012798 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 3262, 957,