Insurances.net
insurances.net » Baby Insurance » Baby Outfits of the Famous, Should We Take Notice?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Baby Outfits of the Famous, Should We Take Notice?

Baby Outfits of the Famous, Should We Take Notice

?

I like researching images of the Jolie-Pitts little ones. They're just such a lovely family and the outfits they dress their babies in has caused many discussions on and offline, I had take a look into it in greater detail.

A lot of people have gotten emotional about the way that they dress small Shiloh, who appears to dress more like a young boy than the cute little girl of two of the most attractive, most famed, celebrities in Hollywood. Personally, I adore it, really when Angelina was pregnant with Shiloh, the media acted as though this was going to be the most attractive kid ever in the public space and you can't blame them too much, simply look at her attractive parents. Shiloh is a beautiful baby, without doubt, but with the outfits the parents dress her in she looks a little rugged, dreadful even. I have seen pictures of Shiloh and thought her appearance was exactly like another tiny Cobain than a princess of Angelina and Brad Pitt. But is it out of line to dress a little girl as a little boy?

Jolie says this is what young Shiloh enjoys, and if that's what she desires, then let her? Well, infrequently what baby likes may not be right for her. My child likes to do lots of things and at six years old he already knows that No is perhaps mommy's most common saying. If he wanted to go out dressed in girls clothes would I allow him? Definitely not. It's not worth the peculiar looks he'd attract, the negative reaction, and yes, it could even be life-threatening.Baby Outfits of the Famous, Should We Take Notice?

But there is a double standard here that always was and will always exist. Girls can wear boys outfits and it not be THAT big a issue. The reality isn't that there is a young girl out there dressing like a young boy. Tom boys have been here since time began, I am sure. The issue is, it's Angelina and Brad's tiny cute little girl that is's walking around dressed like a little Shaun White.

And it's for that same reason that I applaud Angelina and Brad for permitting Shiloh to dress as she would like. I love it when people don't get what they want, when what they need is so empty and mindless. Brad Pitt and Angelia Jolie have a daughter together so everyone thinks she is going to be the gorgeous fairy princess to end all. And guess what? She becomes a normal child. A little aberrant a few people might suggest, but those people are most likely the types who hold biases against other human's based primarily on the type of activities they do.

Furthermore, I believe Shiloh looks very cute quite often. Occasionally she actually looks a little bit too grungy and grimy. It's one thing to dress like a boy but she could dress like a stylish boy, seeing as her dad is what I'd call an extremely well groomed person. I love seeing images of tiny Shiloh and Zahara together. It looks to me like Zahara is the pretty-little-princess of the family, and Shiloh would be the type to beat up anyone that might pick on her for being different or not being the natural birth child of Angelina and Brad. And truly, if Shiloh is raised to be that kind of a girl her mother and father did adid an excellent job!
Baby Boy Gift Ideas Exclusive for Infants Cloth Baby Diapers Are Still a Popular Option Some Common Baby Safety Products How To Choose A Name For A Baby Girl Baby Bottles Baby, Mother, Grandmother Pulled Alive From Rubble In Turkey Angelcare Baby Monitor Reviews Baby Plush Toys And Comforting Necessities Mondelis? Shizaaam Baby! Cheap Graco Baby Products Has Safe Baby Cribs Unique gift ideas for baby shower by:Tony brown Baby Steps Captured With Photo Prints On Canvas Cheap Baby Bassinets For Your Newborn
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.161.92) / Processed in 0.005451 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3288, 957,