Insurances.net
insurances.net » Baby Insurance » Mondelis? Shizaaam Baby!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Mondelis? Shizaaam Baby!

Mondelis? Shizaaam Baby!

All right, so you're doing some research on Mondelis

. Trying to find out if this is a good opportunity or not. You're about to get some critical information that will help you make the right choice.

We've all been blown away with the rapid growth and expansion of social networking sites. Facebook has spread throughout the world in a very short period of time. There have been quite a number of business people that have dreamed about monetizing this craze.

This is one of those companies.

Mondelis is solid company and definitely is not a scam. They are a reputible company with a good concept for growing a business.Mondelis? Shizaaam Baby!

You can join for FREE and take advantages of discounts on shopping, online gaming and other social networking aspects.

If, by chance, someone who is connected to you in your network buys something, you make a commission.

Sounds like a great idea, right?

I'll tell you the attractive point to MLM is that you get residual income. The only way you'll have residual income is if people love the products so much they can't stop themselves from buying again and again.

The key to maintaining a long lasting recurring income is to market a product that can't be found elsewhere and has incredibly high perceived value.

Here's the concern I have with this business model. It seems that you find discounted shopping on every corner. In order for people to change their purchasing habits and consistently buy through this model, something staggering needs to be offered through Mondelis.

It's possible that Mondelis has the right mix here. I would really think long and hard about that point and do a lot of due diligence before joining.

Wouldn't it be better to offer something more unique with fewer competitors in the market?

So why didn't I join? Yes, the reasons mentioned before played a part but the deciding factor was this. People right now are on information overload. They already have too many social networking sites to maintain. My step dad just barely got on Facebook and is learning it slowly.

If youve got all your contacts on Facebook already, which the vast majority of people do, why would you want to move to a social network with far less people and start yet another social site to maintain?

CONCLUSION

The bottom line my friends, is that in today's super connected world, you MUST offer something that is different and extremely high value to even get people's attention.

I just didnt see those aspects in Mondelis.

Even though it wasn't for me... I'm still convinced that with some leadership and good marketing you could make a fortune with this company.

With leadership, you can spin your message to be incredibly powerful and persuasive, despite having a mediocre product or service.Mondelis? Shizaaam Baby!

With marketing, you can communicate that message to thousands of people. The law of averages states that if you get to enough people, you will sell to some of them.

Most people completely overlook the marketing aspect of network marketing and thats why they fail.

If you want to ahieve maximum results, become financially free and retire with cash in the bank, it's vitally important that you utilize the power of leverage. If you don't, you'll be left far behind those that do.

by: Paul Hutchings
Cheap Graco Baby Products Has Safe Baby Cribs Unique gift ideas for baby shower by:Tony brown Baby Steps Captured With Photo Prints On Canvas Cheap Baby Bassinets For Your Newborn How Soon Does A Baby Start To Develop? What You Have To Consider While Buying Baby Monitors How To Get Free Baby Stuff For Expecting Mothers - The Basic Guidelines Good Brand Blankets Surely Comfort The Baby Why Does Your Baby Cry? At Cheap Graco You Will Find Nhtsa And Jpma Certified Baby Products Baby Bedding Can Be The Perfect Start To Your Nursery Decor Toddler Activities From Babysensory.com How To Choose Baby Gift
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.14.253.152) / Processed in 0.011133 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 44 , 3532, 957,
Mondelis? Shizaaam Baby!