Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » IDOL WHITE Review - Discover the truth about Kardashian's Idol White
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

IDOL WHITE Review - Discover the truth about Kardashian's Idol White

Idol White is a teeth whitening system that claims to have brightened the smiles of "thousands of satisfied customers." This whitening pen enlists a handful of natural whitening ingredients to erase stains from your teeth, allowing you to have a whiter and brighter smile without the suffering or cost of other whitening systems.

Being an avid smoker and coffee drinker, I admit that I have tried many whitening solutions that have boasted the same things. So, I was skeptical of this one from the start. I mean, how could a little pen do what many other whiteners could not? Still, I filled out the form, pulled out my credit card, and waited for results.

To my surprise, I didn't have to wait for long. My shipment arrived on the very day it was to be expected and that impressed me from the start. The package came with detailed instructions for use, although the product was not complicated to figure out. I simply applied the gel to each tooth and that was it. No mess. No complicated, sticky strip to apply. No uncomfortable mouth guard.

### READ MORE ABOUT IDOL WHITE ###

Each pen of Idol White (I received several as a part of the six month "Best Value" promotion) was no bigger than the size of my eyeliner, making it a convenient carry in all of my purses. This makes the product absolutely perfect for travel!

As for whitening my teeth, I must say that I was impressed. Within the first month of using Idol White, I noticed evidence of success. After two months of consistent use, a considerable amount of my stains were gone. And I didn't have to give up coffee or cigarettes for this to happen. Another positive aspect of Idol White is that I can actually pronounce all of the ingredients. Containing natural substances such as Hydrogen Peroxide and Glycerin, the whitening agents of this product were not hard to research as each ingredient is detailed on Idol White's website. I was particularly impressed with the addition of Peppermint Oil, which not only left my breath fresh, but provided a cooling sensation immediately upon use. Because the system is sugar-free and uses Saccharin as a sweetener, there is a mild aftertaste that is a bit unpleasant. That is a fair trade-off considering that it won't decay the teeth.

Another limit to the product is cost. Unless you purchase the six month "Best Value" promotion, the product is $49.95 per month. This is a bit expensive if you are just wanting to try it out. However, the six month supply is a steal at $149.95. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

### ORDER IDOL WHITE ###

The website and ordering procedure are easy to follow with 24 hour customer support. The shipping is fast. The product is convenient and easy to use. Most importantly, IDOL WHITE works.
Advantages Of Range Cookers John Fay Aquaponic Solutions - Guide To Hydroponic System Review Nikola Tesla Secret- The Sincere Review Does Truth About Abs Really Work-Truth About Abs Reviews Born Again Vision Review-Restore Your Perfect Eyesight In 3 Simple Steps by Keith Hendrix Canon Pixma MX420 Cartridge Review Know A Lot About The Review Of Optimizepress Short Review Offline Arbitrage State Reviewing a Shifman Mattress My iPad review Shortcut To Longboarding Review Budgeting Your Move Lenovo ideacentre h320 review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.65.247) / Processed in 0.011316 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2940, 385,