Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » I'm A Celebrity... Find A Gift That Says So!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

I'm A Celebrity... Find A Gift That Says So!

For those among us who are devout enthusiasts of the ever-popular reality TV celebrity game show I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! then you'll be thrilled to know there are, in fact, a host of officially licensed I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! personalised gifts out there to prove your devotion to the show.

When you're immersed in the antics of the reality TV show, why not savour the moment and kick back with a lovely cuppa, or if you prefer, a steamy mug of Insect Infusion using an I'm A Celebrity... personalised mug? If that doesn't cut the mustard, then take notes during the programme on how to keep cool in the jungle with an I'm A Celebrity... personalised notebook, or even personalise a newspaper spoof with the name of the I'm A Celebrity.... fanatic in your life.

As most of you know, the reality TV celebrity game show is hosted by comedy duo Ant and Deck wherein a group of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here contestants are dropped into the heart of the Australian jungle to tackle fun and comedic tasks designed to test their survival skills to the limit. In each episode, friendships will be tested, amusement will ensue and benevolent viewers will decide which celebrities stay or go.I'm A Celebrity... Find A Gift That Says So!

Ultimately, the last-standing star will be crowned King or Queen of the Jungle, winning a considerable cash prize for their preferred charity.

TV viewers are the puppet masters, inflicting havoc on their favourite celebrities by nominating them for challenges and tasks to win food supplies and luxury items in the dreaded Bushtucker Trials.

Some of you may have watched Tara-Palmer Tomkinson in series one as she was forced to share a shower that saturated her in hundreds of bugs, or when glamour girl Katie Price was given a menu of bugs to devour including mealworms, cockroaches, green ants and fish eyes. Or series three, when Jennie Bond was buried in a water-filled coffin with just a few dozen rats for company. To concentrate on her task, she sang throughout, and called out her daughter's name. Afterwards, she quipped "Is my mascara still on?"

The first ever episode was broadcast on ITV1 on Monday 26th August 2002 and attracted an audience of approximately six million viewers. And much to any fan's delight, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2010 is back. So you can relax in front of the box yet again to ridicule your favourite I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2010 contestants!
Christmas Gets Busier For The eBay Courier Gifts That'll Ensure A Very Merry Christmas Flights To Douala Comprehensive Travel Guide Taking A Trip To Addis Ababa Taj Mahal With Jaipur Tour: Get A Great Experience In Rajasthan Culture With Taj Mahal Timberland Boots Timberland Boots Expert: Still time to boost savings before Christmas Luxury villas for sale in Tuscany,Italian prestige villas for sale,tuscan villas for sale Playa Del Carmen Villas Near The Beach Price Comparison Valletta And Its Most Interesting Tourist Attractions Christmas Gift ideas for Couples What A Trip To Nairobi, Kenya Is Really Worth Yoga With Golden Triangle: Make Your Trip Enjoyable In India
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.110.116) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.005530 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2610, 954,
I'm A Celebrity... Find A Gift That Says So! Casper