Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal-Finance » I Will Transfer Billion Subordinated Debt Issued
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

I Will Transfer Billion Subordinated Debt Issued

esterday , I ( ) spokesman told reporters , referring to market rumors

, " the bank issued billion yuan subordinated debt will be riday , " the issue is still unaware of . n the matter , and last week's purchase of billion shares to complete convertible bonds when the market , the spokesman said that to the bank are subject to notice .

esterday, media cited unnamed people familiar with it said riday the bank will issue billion yuan of subordinated bonds , used to replenish the company's capital base. II ecurities , hina International apital orporation and redit uisse, ounder ecurities will act as lead underwriters for the offering .

u onggang , banking analyst at Guotai unan ecurities , told reporters : " do not rule out the possibility , because the issue of subordinated debt is a relatively easy re- financing measures , as long as you can apply for approval of the R . " banking analyst at brokerage also said I, the possibility exists riday issued subordinated debt , subordinated debt , but he believed that had no effect on the stock market because the subordinated debt of the purchasers are mainly insurance companies and city firms , on the -share market will not impact .

I recently released semi-annual report , as at the end of , six of I's capital adequacy ratio of .% , core capital adequacy ratio of .% , respectively, over the previous year decreased . and . percentage points.(igh morning eijing imes )

I riday or send billion subprime mortgage bonds due substantial capital to succeed

It is reported that I riday ( ept. ) will issue billion yuan subordinated bonds , used to replenish the company's capital base.

he news quoted an unnamed insider said the bank issued the bonds consists of two parts: the -year and -year . eanwhile, II ecurities , hina International apital orporation and redit uisse, ounder ecurities will act as lead underwriters for the offering .

Reporter regarding the issue of bonds to the ank spokesman confirmation , still unaware of this official said .

ubordinated debt issued evidence-based

I's shares have been involved in convertible bonds issued by a co- lead underwriter analysts said in an interview , Industrial and ommercial ank of hina 's capital adequacy ratio higher than last year dropped by nearly . percentage points , itself through the issuance of subordinated debt to refinance eeds . ore importantly , after issuance of subordinated bonds in has expired , the bank most likely to succeed expired bond to ensure that the bank subsidiary of the relative increase in the capital .

" In short, the rumors of the alleged billion ubordinated ebt is evidence-based . " the analyst said in an interview , " If you do not issue subordinated debt , equivalent to the relative reduction of subsidiary capital , and subordinated debt he issue is the maintenance of the bank capital adequacy ratio is not a way down . "

e pointed out that in ugust issue of billion subordinated debt , billion in bonds give the issuer the end of the fifth ( ugust , ) the redemption option . If these subordinated debt issued this week, five are confirmed to take over in was released in ugust this year, the same size of bond maturity .

If it is not simply take over expired bonds, but the other billion subordinated debt issue , the reporter to semiannual reports disclose the risk weighted assets of . trillion in the value estimate , in the capital adequacy rate increased by nearly . percentage points .

It is noteworthy that Industrial and ommercial ank of hina in ctober the shareholders adopted the General ssembly for consideration before the end of issue up to more than billion yuan subordinated debt of the motion , while the bank issued billion yuan last year subordinated debt . Recently, the bank launched a billion yuan convertible bond issue shares , the proceeds will be used for additional capital, the same time, the bank also strive to be completed during the year amounted to billion yuan of + allotment of shares .

tabilize the capital adequacy ratio

In fact, in early uly , the rumors on the endless . his reporter learned that , due to continued growth in assets, Industrial and ommercial ank of hina , also will expand the scale of risk assets , capital adequacy ratio decreased accordingly .

s of the end of , six of I's capital adequacy ratio was .% , core capital adequacy ratio was .% , respectively over the end of fell . percentage points and . percentage points from the R .% of large banks new capital adequacy regulatory requirements are still gap .

he analyst said that as the level of the bank capital adequacy requirements are not more regulators , and how much higher than the new capital adequacy regulatory requirements, there are gaps, subordinated debt is issued to add supplementary capital, while its capital adequacy ratio target t least % or so , otherwise they will " touch supervision of the red line at every turn , influence the conduct of business loans . "

In pril of this year , Kx announced I " from to capital plan "shows that during the year the bank plans to maintain the capital adequacy ratio is about .% , intends to specify the year after the capital adequacy ratio remained at around .% ; eanwhile, the plan year, the core capital adequacy ratio remained at around .% , next year after the core capital adequacy ratio remained at around .% .

he program 's main principles include , uebaoregulatory requirements , capital planning heding capital adequacy ratio of Guanlimubiao ing udi u regulatory policies and regulations and regulatory requirements and to maintain certain safety ian i and bufferbe activated to prevent accidental ingkuangfasheng Lead to lower capital adequacy ratio to the request of regulatory policy ; reached the international level with the industry recognized the sound ; to maintain capital adequacy levels stable.

ome analysts view that as the banking industry in as a safeguard against systemic risk , regulators, and the issuance of the subordinated debt holders were strict rules with each other , making commercial banks issue subordinated lack of demand , financing costs. owever, the issue of subordinated debt is a relatively easy re- financing measures .

In fact, the increase in supplementary capital is limited . "ommercial ank apital dequacy " provisions of the subsidiary capital of commercial banks shall not exceed % of core capital ; included in subsidiary capital of the long-term subordinated debt may not exceed % of core capital .

u onggang , banking analyst at Guotai unan ecurities said in an interview , + shares allotment of shares to add a bank 's core capital , with the increase in core capital , raising capital for the subsidiary to open space , which can increase the subordinated debt of Issue .( hang ei usiness aily )

I issued this week, five or billion subordinated debt to boost the company capital

Recently, due to take over the same scale of bonds; years and fund-raising total , or this rose to billion yuan .

ccording to reports, hina Industrial and ommercial ank of hina Limited ("the Industrial and ommercial ank of hina ", ., .K) or eptember ( week ) issued billion yuan (about . billion .. dollars ) in sub- onds, used to replenish the capital of the company .

he report cited sources as saying the bank issuing the bonds consists of two parts: the -year bonds and -year bonds , but did not disclose the specific amount of the various parts . he lead underwriters for the issue of II ecurities , hina International apital orporation and redit uisse, ounder ecurities .

or these rumors , Industrial and ommercial ank of hina related to the Information ervices epartment , said yesterday declined to comment, saying the case may notice shall prevail .

ut the ost ffice 's learned from informed sources , the news is likely to be true, the bank 's subordinated debt will be issued this week the five to take over issued or may be redeemed early in eptember this year, the same eight he scale of debt , to save to meet interest payments on subordinated debt .

I's annual report showed the bank had issued in , allable in three varieties, a total of billion yuan of subordinated bonds . mong them, I is entitled to ugust , and eptember , redeem at par all or part of subordinated debt .

he allable onds specific varieties are: billion yuan in due to -year fixed-rate subordinated notes " I bonds " , and . billion due in sub- -year floating rate onds " I bonds. "

t that time the annual report also shows that if workers did not exercise the ank the right to choose a variety subordinated notes prior to coupon interest rate will rise % in subordinated debt of the latter species will be up % of the nominal interest rate .

It is worth mentioning that the I in ctober had considered the general meeting of shareholders before the end of through the issue of not more than billion yuan subordinated debt of the motion . ut since last year the bank issued billion yuan subordinated debt only .

ccording to I in semiannual reports , as of the end of I's capital adequacy ratio was .% , core capital adequacy ratio was .% , respectively over the previous year decreased . and . percentage points. ccording to the bank in pril prepared " from to capital plan "and its capital adequacy ratio of the next three years will be higher than % , core capital adequacy ratio will be higher than %.

o this end, earlier this month , the bank has just issued billion yuan shares of convertible bonds, the proceeds will be used to supplement the capital . he billion yuan of convertible bonds issued to attract online and offline a total of . trillion yuan of capital to participate in , the highest total subscription of convertible bonds issued a record high .

erformance in this year's conference semi-annual report , I hairman iang ianqing has said that for the year totaled billion yuan to complete the + allotment of shares .

hould the five- week, the bank issued subordinated debt really , it means the bank at least hope that the year and fund-raising billion yuan .

by: pretty
Jimmy Choo Was Purchased By Towerbrook Capital Partners The ABC's of Getting Out of Debt: A Review Purchase Acai Berry Dietary supplements - Factors You Ought to Know Just before Ordering Acai Berry Supplements Everything You Wanted To Know About Purchase Order Factoring And Inventory Finance In Canada ! How To Eliminate Unsecured debt - Get Rid Of Unsecured Debts For Good Making Your First Purchase Of Jewelry Www.jewelrychinawholesale.com Land For Sale In Alabama-purchase Agreement And Contracts Junk Debt Buyers Target The Wrong People Mahindra Aims To Acquire Ssangyong Debt Free New Updated Article Debt Settlement Solution - How To Get Your Finance Back In Control Become A Debt Settlement Net Branch And Partner In The Debt Settlement Procedure Santa Monica Foreclosures Tip 18 - How To Purchase The Best Reasons to Purchase A Cover Letter Creator
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.178.133) / Processed in 0.006867 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 74 , 10517, 179,
I Will Transfer Billion Subordinated Debt Issued