Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » I See The Future And The Successful Trader Is Me
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

I See The Future And The Successful Trader Is Me

I See The Future And The Successful Trader Is Me

Believe it or not, its true what they say

Visualizing your future the way you want it, is much more likely to make that future

a reality.

Im a doubter by nature and this notion of visualizing didnt really make much sense to me when I heard about it the first hundred times.

I mean, come on!

Sit in a quiet place and wish and hope and pray and all your dreams will come true? I think not. Thats what my mathematician brain told me (University of Cincinnati, 1973, BA Mathematics).

Then I met a subconscious trainer (whom I later married), who sat me down and stated, Thoughts are things.

OK, what kind of things?

Ive seen Kreskin and other guys bending spoons with their thoughtsit that what she means?

Rather than give you the entire exchange of words (I dont know that I remember all of them, as I was falling in love while I was listening), Ill give you the capsule.

According to her, there is this stream of consciousness somewhere up there that you can plug into, and then, by directing your thoughts, you can harness this consciousness somehow to get what you want (as long as what you want is positive you cant wish someone a losing trade!).

This, combined with the notion that time, as we know it, is not linear; we can affect the future from the present through this universal consciousness!

Thats all Ill say about that.

Excuse me while I hug a tree

Im back.

I dont know that I understand all of this, let alone believe it, but Ill tell you one thing I DO KNOW

If you get your brain into an alpha brain wave state and you tell yourself (of have someone else suggest to you) what youd like to happen in the future, say, the picture of you as a successful traderyou WILL head in the direction of that picture youve created in your head.

At least thats what happened to me, and just about every successful trader I know.

There are different ways to visualize. During a quiet time (I know you cant imagine any quiet time... so start while seated in the bathroom) ...

Now, just see yourself living the Life of Riley (am I showing my age... for those of you that dont recognize that phase, it means the good life) and having people around you recognize you as that successful trader whom everybody is talking about.

You can move up the effectiveness ladder (get off the pot?) as you get used to the notion of visualization and get more and more affective with your thinking, but the idea is to get started.

Once you start creating pictures of the money-bulging-pocketed-successful-trader-you, you will actually become less likely to allow your emotions to lead you to trading mistakes... because...

Doing the wrong thing, like pulling your stops when the market comes close to them, or not taking your profit when your system tells you to, becomes inconsistent with your picture of who you are.

Eventually, if you keep up your visualizations, you become that picture.

Now THAT makes sense!

by: Norman Hallett
Yatra Online Booking - Does Yatra Offer the Best Deals on Flights Booking in India? Features Of Successful Online Students Some Tips To Help You Make Money Online Start My Own Company Online? Should I Take That Plunge? Organic traffic vs PPC traffic How to Link to Other Blogs For More Traffic Online Buying High-quality Yet Cheap Sexy Lingerie Online How To Purchase Sexy Lingerie Online Lottery Ticket Film Review Online Concise Ebay Guide Selling Products Online Watch you again online for free How To Become A Hedge Funds Trader Wholesale Jewelry Lots- How To Be First Prior Jewelry Online Sellers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.220.21) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.005507 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 50 , 3147, 973,
I See The Future And The Successful Trader Is Me Copenhagen