Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Hyundai I10 Ideal Family Car
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Hyundai I10 Ideal Family Car

The Hyundai i10 has been brought out in the market to satisfy the consumers who love to have compact car that are ideal for city drive

. The car is a perfect combination of power and looks. With innovative technology in use, you get one of the most desirable cars that can make your drive enjoyable all throughout the road. The Hyundai i10 review says that the car is excellent to drive; affordable to run and well loaded with impressive features can spacious interiors.

Regarding the performance of the Hyundai i10, it comes with KAPPA first in its class the 16 valve DOHC, total aluminum engine that generates a power of 80 ps at 5200 rpm with improved fuel economy. It has been built with futuristic engine that delivers lower NVH levels and also low emissions help in keeping the environment free of pollution. The intelligent responsive technology in the i10 strengthens the power and the engine improves mileage and performance. The i10 is excellent to handle itself with the short wheelbase and short turning radius, which makes it great for perfect maneuvering. It is equipped with top class McPherson strut suspension in front and the rear consists of CTBA with coil springs that are ideal for the Indian roads. The Hyundai i10 price in India is Rs. 388,927 approximately.

The design of the car is compact and stylishly designed to attract the city consumers. Its urban look and stunning colors make it the most exciting car for the teenagers, the college goers and also for the small family. It has been designed with aerodynamic design and has low slung grille flanked with two large headlamps that make it different from its competitors. However, the most impressive feature is the stylish cues that are sharply raked windscreen and give a very top class look to the car. The interiors too are stylish and comfortable. The seats are smooth and soft and come with luxurious covers. It comes with luxurious fittings and many convenience features that are quiet modern in nature. The interiors are beige in color that gives a very rich look to the insides. The steering wheel is 3-spoke and makes handling nimble and easier.

The mileage provided by the Hyundai i10 is 15.4 kmpl on the city roads and gives 19.2 on highways. The seating capacity in the car is 5 and comes with 5 doors. The fuel tank capacity is 35 liters.

The Hyundai cars price is apt if you consider the features and the performance of the car.

by: James Kenrich
Five Convenient Cheapest New Driver Car Insurance Tips And Hints You Will Want To Identify Steps To Getting Auto Insurance The Professional's Extensive Points Pro Backpackers Aiming To Voyage On A Caribbean Tour Many Problems Are Faced By The Auto Industry Due To Online Counterfeiting And The Gray Market. Six Things To Contemplate When Deciding On Quality Wayne Nj Auto Repair Businesses Steps To Follow When Buying Car Parts Online The Best Business Auto Insurance How To Pay For A Car When Purchasing It Online Buying Additional Car Insurance When You Cross The Border Career Planning: Designing Daily Activities And Getting Ahead Factors That Affect Your Vehicle Insurance Premium Omvic Can Help If You Have A Dispute After Purchasing A Licensed Vehicle What States Require Auto Insurance?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.31.73) / Processed in 0.011866 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2493, 952,