Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Hp Pavilion Dv6-2162nr Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Hp Pavilion Dv6-2162nr Review

Real costumer reviews for HP Pavilion DV6-2162NR

Well I just got my notebook in the mail today and I am very surprised!I haven't use quicker and laptop than HP Pavilion DV6-2162NR !

The Laptop is very fast and it has no lag even after all my information!

Me and my family had a lot of fun testing the special effects with the web cam

I had been looking for notebook for an year and I finally found it!Don't give up time - you can't go wrong !

Another real costumer review !

This HP Pavilion is a great laptop.I'm absolutely loving it till day it came!One week ago i ordered and I was fascinated by the fast shipping - after less than two days it was at home.I replaced my one one (Acer ...) with the new HP Pavilion.I did a lot of research and you can't go wrong !

This HP is more than $150 cheaper than a laptop with the same specs!Here are some highlights :

The processor (Core i3) run smooth and fast.

I love the 15.6-inch lcd display - this is the perfect size for a notebook.It's enough big to watch your favorite movies and enough compact to be with you everywhere!

The 500GB hard drive is a great size and is also 7200 rpm (most laptops in this price range are only 5400rpm).Other laptops at the same price has only 320GB ....180GB is a big difference!

I like the keyboard -it's comfortable and includes a number pad.

There is also a great smooth touch pad style volume control included.

The synaptic track pad is lovely!

HP Pavilion DV6-2162NR has great amount of ports - 4 USBs , one which handles eSata , and an HDMI port!

Speakers are standard for entertainment laptop and there is a great remote control included.Listening to music and watching movies

The remote can be conveniently stored in the express card slot on the left side of the notebook.

The Laptop is very lightweight and it has wireless-N capability.

Negatives? Not much really.

I juxtaposed this laptop to a number of other similarly priced laptops (mostly other HPs, Dells, and Apples) and feel very happy that I made the right decision.

by: Lazaresko
No Problem Hindi Movie Review Traffic Geyser Review Diane Puttman Banish Tonsil Stones - Tonsil Stones Treatment Review Pressure cookers are everywhere Catering a Buffet Meal - Tampa Bay Catering How To Get Rid Of Moles Review How To Get Rid Of Moles - Natural Mole Remover Review The Blueprint Project Review - BLACK EDITION AND BONUS! FAP Turbo Review - How to Use Fat Turbo and Trading Tools Financial Help For Moms To Get Their Degree Viral Gate Review What Should Be In A Wrinkle Cream Review? Squash Racket Reviews
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.89.60) / Processed in 0.011322 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 2263, 385,
Hp Pavilion Dv6-2162nr Review