Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » How to Not Get Fat While Pregnant
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to Not Get Fat While Pregnant

How just one invaluable book saved me so much grief.

If you're pregnant and worried about gaining an unhealthy amount of weight during pregnancy, don't worry, you're definitely not alone. Like millions of other women, I've personally been in your shoes. Because, I know exactly the fear and anxiety that you're experiencing right now, I'm going to share with you my story (to help put your mind at ease).

First Pregnancy - Lucky MeHow to Not Get Fat While Pregnant

Five years ago, I was pregnant with my first son while I was still in my twenties. Being young and confident, I didn't think much about putting on the extra pounds during pregnancy. Well, I got lucky. Within a few months after having my little guy, I was back into shape. No diets. No exercise. And best of all, no stretch marks. As I said, lucky me.

Second Pregnancy - Not So Lucky Me

Then two years later, I was pregnant with my daughter. Being that I had such luck with my weight the first time around, I didn't put much thought into it. I simply ate whatever I pleased. After my daughter was delivered, I was a whopping 42 pounds heavier than my normal weight. This time, the weight did not come off so easily. It took me nearly a year of strict dieting and rigorous exercising to regain my figure.

Third Pregnancy - Smarter Me

When I got news of being pregnant for the third time, I panicked. After my experience with my second pregnancy, I wasn't going to take any chances. Now being a women in my thirties wasn't going to help either.

So like you, I researched everything. Books, magazines, internet forums. You name it, I've read it. However, nothing worked. At the rate I was going, I was almost certain that I would once again be left with all that excess weight. Then a group of my girlfriends suggested that I try out a little book that they all swore by, "Pregnancy Without Pounds" by Michelle Moss. I checked out the book's website and was impressed with what I saw. Real women, just like you and I, having real success with this book. I was sold.

The Result:

Well I'm proud to say, that six months ago I gave birth to yet another perfectly healthy boy. And guess what? I was back into shape even FASTER than my first time around. Who needs youth when you've got brains? I want to thank Michelle Moss and her staff for all their help and support.

Lessons Learned

Being pregnant is a wonderful thing. Don't allow your fear of gaining weight to stress you out. Enjoy being pregnant.

Click Here to visit the Pregnancy Without Pounds Website
How to Get Pregnant - How To Avoid Struggling For Years To Finally Get Pregnant Losing Weight While Pregnant Easy Ways To Get Pregnant and Become A Mother - Helpful Tips to Get Pregnant Does Your Desire to Get Pregnant Make Conception More Difficult? – To What Degree Can Stress Affect Your Conception Chances? Are you finding it Difficult Getting Pregnant? – Here are Some Getting pregnant Tips To Help You Out Why is Getting Pregnant so Darn Difficult? – Tips on How to Improve Your Chances of Becoming Pregnant Getting Pregnant is Difficult, why? – Here are Some Infertility Enhancement Tips and tricks Will it be Difficult to Get Pregnant after an Early Miscarriage? - Struggling to Pregnant after a Miscarriage Is Getting Pregnant Really as difficult as it seems? - How difficult is it To Get pregnant? Why is Getting Pregnant so Difficult? – Tips for Getting Pregnant and Getting Pregnant Fast Why is Getting Pregnant so Difficult? – Tips to Make Getting Pregnant A Little Much More Easier Is Getting Pregnant Difficult w/ HSV-2? - Getting Pregnant Being Difficult Is Getting Pregnant Difficult if You Have Endometriosis? - Getting Pregnant With Endometriosis
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.192.3) / Processed in 0.011922 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2736, 955,