Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Why is Getting Pregnant so Darn Difficult? – Tips on How to Improve Your Chances of Becoming Pregnant
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Why is Getting Pregnant so Darn Difficult? – Tips on How to Improve Your Chances of Becoming Pregnant

Why is Getting Pregnant so Darn Difficult? – Tips on How to Improve Your Chances of Becoming Pregnant

Why is Getting Pregnant so Darn Difficult? Tips on How to Improve Your Chances of Becoming Pregnant

Ok, so I've been having unprotected sexes with my boyfriend for like 8 months now and still have not become pregnant. I've had sex pretty much EVERY day and still nothing is happening in my belly. So why is Getting Pregnant so Darn Difficult?

I know I had to be ovulating at least 1 of the days I had sex in order to get pregnant. My doctor told me that if you get your period that means you are also ovulating, so i know that I'm ovulating but why aren't my eggs being fertilized? I know he can have kids because he has 2 already so I know he isn't the problem.

I do smoke a lot of weed and so does he so maybe that can be the problem? I have HPV and have had gonorrhea before so can that make things difficult also? Ughhh this is frustrating I want my baby! How can i make getting pregnant easier?

This is a typical question we get asked as infertility experts. But as you can see there are so many reasons that can account for you not being able to get pregnant.

A) Stop smoking weed. Not even cigarettes are good when you are trying to get pregnant. If you do conceive, weed can hurt your child before and after. It can also lower his sperm count as studies have recently shown.

B) Your STD is also not helping things.

C) Try as much as possible not to stress out. Stressing will not do you any good. Try to learn some relaxation techniques and practice them for 20 munities every day.

D) Make love and not just have sex: I mean you have to enjoy sex and kind of forget that you want to get pregnant so badly. Many women have said once they gave up the hopes of trying to get pregnant and moved on with life, it is only then that they got pregnant - so it can also help you out.

E) I suggest you try out the recommendations in this great infertility cure guide called The Pregnancy Miracle Guide. My sister used this guide and got pregnant after just 2 weeks! She had been trying for some time but had no luck with getting pregnant, until she started following the recommendations in Lisa Olson's pregnancy miracle guide!

Click here: The Pregnancy Miracle Guide, to read more about this infertility cure program.
Getting Pregnant is Difficult, why? – Here are Some Infertility Enhancement Tips and tricks Will it be Difficult to Get Pregnant after an Early Miscarriage? - Struggling to Pregnant after a Miscarriage Is Getting Pregnant Really as difficult as it seems? - How difficult is it To Get pregnant? Why is Getting Pregnant so Difficult? – Tips for Getting Pregnant and Getting Pregnant Fast Why is Getting Pregnant so Difficult? – Tips to Make Getting Pregnant A Little Much More Easier Is Getting Pregnant Difficult w/ HSV-2? - Getting Pregnant Being Difficult Is Getting Pregnant Difficult if You Have Endometriosis? - Getting Pregnant With Endometriosis Pregnancy Guide - Pregnant Without Pounds Reviews The Truth About What To Eat When Pregnant For Having A Near-perfect Pregnant Term Get Pregnant Holistically - How To Conceive Naturally Are You Ashamed Of The Time It Is Taking To Get Pregnant? If You Want To Get Pregnant In 3 Months And Have All But Given Up... How Do You Get Pregnant? – Natural Infertility Cure Tricks to Make You Get Pregnant Quickly
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.41.214) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.011903 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2354, 955,
Why is Getting Pregnant so Darn Difficult? – Tips on How to Improve Your Chances of Becoming Pregnant Kista