Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » How to Get a Free Macbook Air Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to Get a Free Macbook Air Review

I am really enjoying the Macbook Air that I got recently. When I first got it, I took it out of the box and it was packaged very professionally and was such a great feeling of opening a new Macbook Air. Once I turned it on it was very quiet and the user interface is very user friendly. I've always been a PC user and this is my first mac so I am glad I started off with the Macbook Air because it's very light, quiet, and easy to use. I actually got this Macbook Air for free at a promotion website that I found here http://freebienetworkz.info and the website had instructions on what exactly to do to qualify for a free Macbook Air.

Now back to the Macbook Air review that I would like to talk about. It's a standard 13.3-inch model priced around $1,299. I have heard that there is a tiny 11.6-inch model that is around the same size of the iPad and a little cheaper. But, that is why these are called Macbook Air because they are very thin which is great for traveling and storing. The one thing I wish this had was a backlit keyboard. No keyboard lighting makes it difficult for someone like me to type in the dark. There is a larger track pad that makes up for it however.

What the Macbook Air has in performance is a base 1.86GHz Core 2 Duo CPU, 2GB of RAM. There are optional upgrades up to 2.13GHz CPU and 4GB of RAM. There are two USB ports, a MagSafe connector, and a SD card slot, and Mini DisplayPort hookup. The battery life is average and all depends on what your doing. But, I would say on average the battery life is 8 hours before you need to recharge.

So in conclusion this is a very good laptop and I would recommend the Macbook Air because of its ease of use and quality. The fact that I got it for free doesn't affect my opinion or make me bias in my review. I'm just happy I didn't have to spend a good chunk of change on it. But, if money isn't an issue I would recommend the upgrades you can get with this, especially if your into high performance.
Dramatic Smiles Reviews - Ranked Number One A Buyers Guide - Divan, Wood Or Metal Beds? Calotren To Help In Losing Weight And Looking Beautiful Find Great Benefits Purchasing Cd Keys From Cd Key Store You Have One Big Umbrella (insurance) An Online Guide If You Want To Install Staircases Particulars To Consider While Buying Reconditioned Engine style as well.Suede Ugg boots Women Fat Camp | Weight Loss Retreats | Adult Fat Camps Working With Online Video Sites To Promote Your Company Explore Best Attractions In Los Angeles Holidays How To Lose Weight Quickly & Safely Mixed Martial Arts For Boys And Girls - Would It Be A Good Choice For Your Child?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.146.221.52) / Processed in 0.011717 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2098, 975,