Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » How To Lose Weight Quickly & Safely
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Lose Weight Quickly & Safely

How To Lose Weight Quickly & Safely

Many people struggle to lose weight, and more impotantly, to keep it off once they have lost it.

If you are one of these people, read on, as I have some valuable hints and tips to help you lose that weight for good.

If you want to lose weight I am sorry to say there are no magic pills or potions. You simply have to reduce your intake of food below the calories you burn each day. Most people are put off by this simple fact, but there are ways to make this process simple and easy to follow.

Food.

We need food to give us energy and fuel so that our bodies can move about and do all the things we want to each day, but what type of food should we eat if we want to lose weight? You should aim for a well balanced diet above everything else, this will ensure that your body is getting all the elements it needs to perform at its optimum level.Think about what is in the food your are eating and ask yourself how much of it your body needs. For instance, imagine a deep pan pizza on your plate. Yes, its delicious, but how much of that pizza contains the stuff your body needs? The cheese and topping will provide protein and the base carbohydrate but the point is, your body doesn't need it in those quantities. It will process the food, take what it needs to function and store the rest as fat.

Plan your meals and shop with a list. You don't have to give up your favorite foods, just reduce the portion size a little. Include lots of fruit and vegatables. Aim to have lots of different colours on your plate, this is an easy way to ensure you are getting all the trace elements your body needs. Try not to eat things that you know are not full of goodness like ready meals and take aways.

Try to eat a portion of protein with every main meal. Fish, chicken, eggs, dairy produce (such as milk, cheese and yoghurt), beef and soya are all high in protein. The reason I say this is because protein is a slow-burn food and will therefore keep you feeling full for longer, so you won't be tempted to snack. A handy reference for protein is: a portion of protein should fit in the palm of your hand. So a medium chicken/turkey breast, a piece of fish etc.

If you do feel hungry between meals, don't reach for the cookies or crisps, have a yoghurt or a piece of fruit you enjoy. If you like cheese, a small piece with take away your hunger until meal time. I take mini Babybel light cheeses with me. They are a great snack if you feel hunger between meals. One 20g baby bel light cheese contains 5 grams of protein but only 40 calories.

Exercise.

The dreaded word! Don't be put off. Exercise is something you already do every day. Yes you do! You walk about, you do the hoovering and dusting, you do the ironing. You climb the stairs. All these things are exercise, you just need to do a little bit more of it to start losing some weight.

You don't have to join a gym or any expensive weigh loss club, just move about more every day. Try keeping a diary of your activities. If you drive to the shops, park your car a bit further away. If you use the bus, get off a stop earlier. This could be the opportunity to take up a new activity. Go swimming. 60 minutes of moderate swimming can burn off around 552 calories! How many bags of crisps is that? Would you enjoy dancing? An hours dancing could burn off 350 calories, but as I mentioned before, your everyday activities will burn off calories. This will give you some idea of calories burned for various things. These figures are based on 60 minutes of each activity.

* Leisurely bike ride = 300

* Walking at 2mph = 252

* Washing the car = 400

* Washing the dishes = 204

* Climbing the stairs = 700

* Housework = 263

Just standing about can burn off 107 calories! So you see, you are already doing some of this stuff, you just need to do a little bit more to start reducing your weight.

For more information about how to lose weight safely please visit here> http://losepoundseasy.weebly.com
Mixed Martial Arts For Boys And Girls - Would It Be A Good Choice For Your Child? Chocolates Are The Best Gifts For Kids On Diwali SecretsOfTraders (Alternative) SecretsOfTraders $$$ Watch Steelers vs Dolphins Online Streaming on the 24th of October at 1pm Eastern Buy Tickets With Your Mobile Broadband And Get Into The Big Concert Free Money Finance-Forced Money Review A Live Forex Trading Room To Learn Day Trading In Real Time Different Types Of Denim Jeans For Men Mallorca Property for UK Purchasers – "Sterling will be strongest major currency in 2011″ A Manual to the Diverse Designs of Sofas Accessible What is a Pension Performance Review and how can it Help Me? Online Transcription Services - Benefits You Can Expect Marriage Compatibility Of Libra With Aquarius
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.14.130.13) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.014333 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 4197, 975,
How To Lose Weight Quickly & Safely Seattle