Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » How to Approach a Woman Online With Ease
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to Approach a Woman Online With Ease

Guys take it for granted that they should know how to approach a woman online

. What they do is end up turning women off because of needless mistakes in their approach. If you want to know how to approach a woman online and get great results, just follow these timeless tips. Hone your skills in these areas and you'll quadruple your rate of success with meeting women online.

Don't Just Skim Her Profile

Nothing is more embarrassing than to have a man email a woman and ask her something that she's clearly put in her profile. For example, I once asked a woman, "So what are your hobbies?" I felt stupid because she responded that had I read her profile carefully, I would have known. By asking her that question, you'll likely get a response like, "It's in my profile" or, "I've already stated that in my profile." Worse, you may not even get a response. Remember this rule while learning how to approach a woman online.

Get to the Point

Your goal when answering a woman's profile is to get her to go out with you, nothing else. The last thing you want to do is have a long drawn out email session with her. When I lacked confidence, I used to send long-winded emails back and forth with women. They eventually concluded I wasn't interested. If you want to get to know her, ask her out right away. I know lots of women that if the guy does not ask them out by the fourth email, they don't bother answering them. Why? Because women know these men are time wasters. How to approach a woman online is really simple - get to the point without being brash.

Never Offer Your Phone Number

Offering your phone number is an insult. Women know that if you offer them your number, it puts them in a position of pursuer. Remember, man pursues woman. Men know in their heart of hearts it's not okay for a woman to pursue a man. By nature, men are wired to pursue women. It's imperative that you ask her for her number right away - and then call her. Make sure you ask her within the first few emails. Always remember that the purpose of you getting her digits is so that you can ask her on a date. Your job is to get to know her over dinner.

How to approach a woman online is really simple if you follow these tips and will guarantee you much success in your dating life. For men who have trouble finding new women (especially if you are the typical "shy guy"), the internet offers you the opportunity to quickly and easily meet as many females as you can handle. Why go to a bar to find women when the web gives you the perfect ability to not only get to know her personality, likes, dislikes, goals, etc., but she also gets to learn about you too. No more need for uncomfortable chit chat, shouting over a roomful of drunk guys. The internet takes much of the hard work out of meeting women...you just need to know a few tips to make it happen.

By: Joe Pahl
Making Money Selling Online Photos shree balaji tours and travels: Cheapest Tickets, Online e-ticketing, Buy Tickets Online Online Courses Make It Happen! Online Degrees - A Better Way To Learn Watch Flyers vs Devils Online Free Live NHL Discover slot machines online! Watch Ducks vs Kings Live Online NHL Links Adwords Le Mal Aimé MLM Training - Building Your List Online ADVANTAGES OF AN ONLINE DEGREE Want To Make Money Online? First Learn To Make Money Online Zero Cost Commissions - Is This Just Another Make Money Online Guide? three Factors Why You might be Almost certainly Not Making Money Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.93.210) / Processed in 0.010238 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3043, 973,