Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » How do I use Alertpay?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How do I use Alertpay?

How do I use Alertpay?

How do I use Alertpay?

Alertpay needs you to first create an account and register with them before you start transactions. They need to verify your account and thus your journey with the online bank starts.

You can use your Alertpay account to pay money to another friend who is also using Alertpay , to some one who does not use it or to pay for products and services online. When you transfer money to any of these persons or services, you will have to follow only three simple steps. From your account click on the send money feature and you can pay either from your own credit card or e-wallet from your bank account or check. The payment is processed and then a confirmation email is sent to both the sender and the receiver to confirm the transaction. Instantly the money reaches the account of the receiver and then the receiver can withdraw it from his/her bank account, credit card, debit card, check. The withdrawal process varies from country to country.

When you send money to some one who does not use Alertpay then they will be sent an email regarding the transaction and then the person will have to register to receive the fund transferred. When you are shopping online, when you order any product or services from any vendor's website then you will be taken to the Alertpay secure server to finish the order. Both the vendor as well the purchaser will receive confirmation emails which will be the proof for the transaction.

Money can be withdrawn from your account by three ways namely bank transfer, check and e-gold. But this varies from country to country and you will have to pay a little for the withdrawal. There is also a referral programme which you might be interested to work on. When you log on to your account hit the profile tab and you can find your personal referral link which you can use to pass to your friends and family. If some one you refer creates an account either a premium or secured and transact at least $ 250 then your reference bonus will be paid to your account which is $ 5.

This is not only a way of money transfer but also a mode of earning.
Take the Hassle Out of Christmas Shopping and Buy Your Stunning Silk Scarves and Shawls Online Best Buy to start 'Shop Early, Save Big' event from November 12 What quantity of Personal Insurance coverage do I need to buy? CRM: To pay or not to pay A Guide On How To Buy pH Meter Think Again When You Want To Buy A PS3 Want to Buy Critical Illness Insurance? Read the Small Print First! Payday Advances - Bring An End To Your Frustrations Patient Payment Plan Buy The Aikijutsu Guide Wood Cutting Blades - It Pays to be Selective Alabama Land For Sale-your Deal Blows Who Pays For What Online shopping - Tips to get dresses identical to their pictures
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.254.231) / Processed in 0.005108 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2152, 962,
How do I use Alertpay?