Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal-Finance » How do I get out of debt fast?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

How do I get out of debt fast?

Cut your cards up NOW so you are not tempted to rack anymore debt on them.

Start with your smallest card, make double payments until they are paid off, then repeat with the next smallest card, and keep doing it until you get them paid off.

Don't eat out, and pack a lunch for work everyday.

Buy things like Macaroni & Cheese, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Ramen Noodles etc. that are cheap, and go a long way.

Go to the bank and see if you can get a lone to pay off the credit card bills you now have. Before you do that offer the credit card company a pay off. See what the least amount is they will take. You will get better rates at the bank.

If you follow getting out of debt blogs more often, it will help you substantially. I've done so myself in the past few years. Here are a few links which I HIGHLY recommend.

As of the last 3 months, I've bought no christmas presents, no new clothes, no new shoes, etc.. I'm finding out that it's OK to wear the same clothes over and over again. No one really cares. Cooking at home and bagging my lunch was a big factor.

Paying every 4 weeks gives them an extra payment each year, helping your credit score and furthering you out of the hole.

See if you can downtrade your car or resell it to the dealer, NEVER give it back, that's always a repo. But see if they can make a trade, something more within your budget.

As for the house...oh boy. I don't know, just be sure you make them payments as timely as possible.

How do I get out of debt fast?

By: liza
What is the best way to lower my debt? The Eurozone Debt Crisis And Its Impacts Settle Debt And Be Financially Free How Poker Relates to Personal Finance Debt Settlement – What You Need To Know About Settling Debt If You Are Looking For A Superior Wall Mounted Mailbox Then Be Sure That The One You Purchase Will L Eliminating Debt – Legitimate Tactics To Quickly Eliminate Debts The Debt Settlement Option - What Exactly Is Debt Settlement? Being In Debt - When Is Debt A Good Thing? Debt Solutions - Getting Help With Debt Before You Get In Trouble Debt Settlement Relief - What is Debt Settlement and is it Right For You? Eliminating Debt – Legitimate Solutions Out Of Debt Debt Solutions - How To Best Handle Debt
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.137.218) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.011466 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 1637, 179,
How do I get out of debt fast? Tel Aviv