Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » How To Save Big Money With Reseller Hosting
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Save Big Money With Reseller Hosting

Until recently, I had always avoided using reseller hosting

. I didn't quite understand what it was and why I even needed it for my business. Now that I started using this form of hosting, it was clearly the best decision I ever made for my online business.

The two most common hosting plans used by most online marketers are shared and reseller packages. Some marketers require their own dedicated servers, but this is really only an option you should pursue when your online presence has grown too large to handle normal bandwidth and disk space. A good example would be the owner of a blog that receives 50,000 visitors a day or more would need a dedicated server to handle the bandwidth of that much traffic.

However, for a majority of online marketers, shared and reseller packages are the most popular choices. Each hosting plan comes with enough options to suit almost any size online business. Now the question is, which is right for your online business?

If you are just starting out and only have one or two websites with minimal traffic, then a shared hosting plan is more than adequate enough. Since most reseller hosting accounts generally begin around $30 monthly and shared hosting usually begins around $4.95.95, by using a few quick calculations, it is quite easy to see that reseller hosting isn't right for you.

Now if you own multiple websites and are planning on adding more in the future, then it is time to make the economical move to a reseller plan. With a standard reseller plan you will have around 24 gb of disk space and 250 gb of bandwidth every month. To put this into perspective, an average Website uses less than 2gb of bandwidth and 75 mb of disk space a month.

Again, by using simple math, we discover that you can have 50 or more medium sized websites hosted under this plan. This is perfect for marketers who want to create multiple niche websites for affiliate marketing.

As you can see, shared hosting vs. reseller hosting doesn't have to be confusing. Keep in mind that as your online business grows, it will almost become necessary for you to get a reseller hosting plan. Now that I have given you the information you need to make the best choice for your online business, it will be much easier to make your decision. As always, an educated marketer is an empowered marketer.

by: Jason W Tarasi
Best Cash Gifting Program Why Using A Professional Web Video Production Company Is Essential For Your Online Success? Grow Your Internet Business With Pay Per Click Search Engine Effectively Market Five Things Successful Online Marketers Have In Common Can I Make Money Online Through Cash Gifting? Cash Gifting, An Online Way To Make Money? RunRev Announces Online Support Portal for Students and Educators The Synergistic Network Do You Really Need To Maintain The Website?. Best Internet Marketing Solutions Without Overspending And Bencivenga, Halbert And Lok_the 3 Greates Get More Website Visitors Without Going Broke Get Your Business Seen By Learning How To Promote Online.
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.54.63) / Processed in 0.005462 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2424, 973,