Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Get Your Business Seen By Learning How To Promote Online.
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Get Your Business Seen By Learning How To Promote Online.

Get Your Business Seen By Learning How To Promote Online.

Yes, there is a big problem that almost all Network Marketers have

. It is a big problem that causes 97% of the people out there to never make a single red cent in their business on the internet. Very simply it is a complete lack of cash and the leads it takes to generate the cash.

It is truly shocking when you see the statistics of how many people actually make money in this industry. The average Network Marketer as a total income of 5 to 10$ a week. Only $40 a month. Now here is what I know about this also. The great majority of you out there are going to read this and say, Im not even in that average. Im not making anything! Keep in mind this is an average. You know that there are people out there that are making 30, 40, even 200 hundred thousand dollars a month. This should clue you in as to why that $40 a month average is so scary. It takes a whole lot of people that are making nothing, to bring that average down from the marketers that are making all the money!

As with anything, the main reason for the problem is education. I am going to lay out some of the steps that will absolutely get you out of that nightmarish 97%.

Before I lay out these steps there is one more thing that is killing most people in their business. I mean everyone! That is simply FOCUS. I realize that you must have something to focus on, before focus is going to do you any good. Dont worry. We are going to get into that. Just understand that if you are not going to determine to find a direction and focus on that direction with an unstoppable, laser focus, you might as well save yourself the time and do something else. This business takes focus and more focus. That being said, here are the things that you must focus on.

1. The first thing that you absolutely MUST focus on is building a list. There is just no way around this. I know how badly you want to sponsor people into your business, but lets be honest. Has the list of friends and family worked yet? Have you honestly had any massive growth from hanging out in public places looking for diamonds in the rough? No? I know some have made it work like that, but is this really something that you want to tell your friends and family that they will have to do? Of course not. The internet is the answer my friend, and there are specific techniques that make this a breeze, but more on that later.

2. Next, it is time to stop buying the next big secret every time a new one comes across your computer screen. Again has this worked yet? We are going back to the focus factor here. If you are going to be able to focus on step one, you are going to have to stop the head spinning and realize that there is not a MAGIC BUTTON that will fill your bank account. You are going to have to do it yourself, and it is going to start with the LIST!

3. You must have a system put together that is going to BRAND YOU! If you are still trying to make money by directing people to a Company Replicated site, you are throwing away a ton of money and time. Not to mention, anyone that does decide to whip out their credit card on your replicated site belongs to your company, not YOU. Didnt you work hard to get that person to come to your site? Why would you want them to belong to your company and not you? It is time to have your own site with your own original content so people want you personally, to lead them to success. That is exactly what I am going to show you. I am going to show you how to brand yourself completely and make you look like a total pro.

4. You Must have a system of pulling leads through a funded proposal system that will pay for all of your marketing on the front end. Most people have been able to make a very nice profit with this system before anyone even knows what business youre with! This is simply a process of building up affiliate memberships with the same tools and services that every online network marketer will need to make money on the internet. I made money with the very first one, within the first two weeks of signing up for it!

5. Once the previous steps are taken and your system is in place, the only thing left is YOU! It is time to determine that you are going to learn the strategies and techniques that are crucial to bringing in tons of leads every single day, looking for you. We have carefully laid out the exact strategies to bring in quality leads. Im talking about the kind of leads that call you up and dont even care what your business is. They just want in! Would your business be any different today if you had 50 leads a day calling you, asking to be a part of whatever it is that you are doing?

This is a business that only works if you can market to the people that have a problem that needs to be solved. What is the number one problem out there? Leads and Cash Flow right? Take a look over those steps. They are solved! Most will never know how to get past Step 2, and they are the people that will need you, once you have yourself set up with our system. This can be done in 90 days. I seen people do this in 60 days. Make the decision today to Be The HUNTED.

by: Matthew Strout
Effective Internet Marketing Strategy Writing And Submitting Selling Gold- Get Cash now for the Best Deal Online Increase Web Site Traffic Legitimate Work At Home Ideas For Virtual Assistants Your Good Web Hosting Company Know More About Broadband. Analysis Of The Iab Us Internet Advertising Report (first Half 2009) We All Struggle In Network Marketing. Internet Marketing: Three Profitable Steps Watch TV Online How I Got My Site Into Google Sitemaps. Best Way To Make Money Online Understanding Seo Or Search Engine Optimization
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.180.252) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.014081 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 5250, 973,
Get Your Business Seen By Learning How To Promote Online. Campo Grande