Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » How To Rent Textbooks Online To Save Money With College
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Rent Textbooks Online To Save Money With College

The cost of going to college is outrageous. One of the most ridiculous expenses associated with college is the purchasing of textbooks. A recent study found that each student pays between $700 to $1000 for textbooks each semester. I can remember while I was in school a couple of years ago spending hundreds of dollars on my textbooks each semester and thinking that the cost is outrageous. Then after the semester was over, I would turn my books in back to the bookstore and then be paid a very small fraction of the original cost of the book. What a rip off!

Now a way to save on this cost is to rent textbooks. This is such a smart idea! All you have to do is get a list of the required textbooks from your college and class. Then just research with any company that rent textbooks for college. With just a few clicks on the computer in the comfort of your own home you can get everything you need for school. Many of these textbook rental companies have books about accounting, business, engineering, history, literature, math and science to just name a few.

This online service is awesome because I can remember driving to my bookstore, a forty minute drive one way, and waiting in line for an hour just to realize that the book that I needed was out of stock. Now with using a company online, there is no driving around trying to track down what you need.

The cost to rent textbooks is typically half the cost or even less of what you would pay at the college bookstore. The books that you order online can be delivered to your door within a quick time. During shipping, always ask for a tracking number so that you can check the shipping status. Free standard shipping will typically take 7-14 days. If you need the order faster, you can always pay extra to have the order expedited. Once they have arrived, a bubble envelope with the return address already on it will also come with the books. This envelope will be what you will send the books back in when you are finished. How easy is that?

During the time that you rent your books, some textbook rental companies allow to lightly write side notes or highlight text. Always check with the company that you are renting with first on this subject. If you need to extend the time that you rent your book, just contact the company and most of them will just give you an extension on your rental time. The cost to extend the rental time is usually minimal. Extension times can range from fifteen to thirty days. If you realize that you want to buy one particular textbook, contact the company and then you can pay the difference between the rental price and the purchase price.

As always with buying anything online, make sure to rent textbooks with a reputable company that is legit. Do your homework and use a company that is a member of the Better Business Bureau. Read the reviews of previous customers. Never pay anything as a sign up fee to use a company's service. There are companies that do not require a start up cost. Most companies offer a thirty day money back guarantee if the you receive the wrong book or drop the class. Also there is usually free shipping on textbook rentals.

Most of these online companies also will let you sell any textbooks that you have bought recently. For sure you will make more money on these websites then if you were to sell them back to the bookstore. Now you can get a decent price for all those stacks of books in your dorm or apartment. Also many of these companies offer gift certificate purchases. What a wonderful gift idea! Just ask for a gift certificate and your textbook rental is done.

Although renting textbooks are a great way to save money, forgetting to turn them back in after the semester will definitely cost you. The late fees can add up quickly. Be careful to turn them back in on time or request an extension. Of course since it is a rented object, take care of it. Don't do anything silly like drop it in a puddle of mud or rip off the front cover.

The cost of college is increasing becoming more costly. Next to tuition, the cost of books is of the highest costs associated with college. One way to decrease these costs is to be conscious of your book costs. Textbook rental is one way to save lots of money and also a lot of hassle with the bookstore. Everyone is looking for some relief with college costs and renting textbooks can do just that!

by: Sarah O'Sullivan
Instant Online Loans: Takes Care Of All Your Impending Needs Why Online Hotels Booking in India Watch machete online for free - megavideo Suning Trade Shop Opened A Month Sales Expected To Reach 100 Million Buying Mushroom Supplies Online Watch the american 2010 online for free Online Reputation Management And Why It Matters Free Online Statistics Tutor Risks In Getting Health Insurance plan On the internet Www.jewelrychinawholesale.com Buying Wholesale Silver Jewelry Online From China Buying Wholesale Silver Jewelry Online From China Www.jewelrychinawholesale.com Carbon Copy Pro University: The Biggest Online Entrepreneurial Community Need Portable Toilets For Sale - Buy Online And Save
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.201.17) / Processed in 0.014457 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 4499, 973,
How To Rent Textbooks Online To Save Money With College