Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » How To Relax Your Way To A Better Golf Score With Subconscious Mind Power
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Relax Your Way To A Better Golf Score With Subconscious Mind Power

If you like golf, and would love to improve your game with virtually no effort

, then I've got great news for you. In this article you'll learn how to use self hypnosis and the power of your subconscious mind to improve any aspect of your game. It's quick, it's easy, and it only takes ten or fifteen minutes a day.The most overlooked way to improve your golf game is through strong, practiced visualization. Ask any professional, and they'll tell you that a big part of their success is solid, consistent, visualization. When you visualize something, you are giving direct instructions to your subconscious mind on how you want to perform.Imagine a golf swing, a tee shot for example. Do you think specifically about what angle you are holding the club face, or how far back to go on the back swing? Do you know exactly what angle with which the club face strikes the ball? Likely not.If you are like most people, you have a vague idea of what direction you'd like the ball to go in. Then you swing away, and hope for the best. As luck would have it, this doesn't work with any amount of consistency. Sometimes you get lucky, and hit one straight down the middle, other times you don't even bother looking for your ball.So how do you tap into your powerful subconscious mind to improve your game? Easy. Combine some powerful statements, with some strong visualizations, and repeat them in a relaxed, almost sleepy state.For example, if you'd like a better tee-shot, you may say something like this:I always drive my ball straight down the center of the fairway. Hitting straight shots off the tee is natural for me. My friends are envious of my consistent tee shot.While you are saying this, visualize your ball going straight down the center of the fairway. Imagine hearing your friends saying what a great shot it is. Imagine how you feel when you hit such a great shot.The best time to say this to yourself, and use your visualization is to get in a relaxed, almost asleep state. Sit in a comfortable chair, take a few deep breaths and close your eyes. Imagine seeing the numbers starting with ten, and going down to one. When you get to one, take several deep breaths, and simply say "relax" to yourself softly.Begin to slowly and softly say the statement to yourself, while visualizing the perfect tee shot.If you do this two or three times a day for a week or two, you will see some dramatic improvements in your tee shot. Once you've got that part of your game down, you can work on your fairway shots, you short game, your putting, and every other aspect of the game.

By: George Hutton
Roofing Phoenix Faro Festivals Visiting France And London Must See Tourists Places in Khartoum, Sudan! Some Tourists Rich Resources In Dallas Granada Festivals Rakhi Celebration And Meaning Of Raksha Bandhan Festival Lisbon Festivals Mahindra Holidays And Resorts Plans To Triple Rooms Capacity Blissful Experiences Of Kerala Tour Travel To Scotland Total And Partial Knee Replacement A Brief Comparison Planning For Kerala Holiday? Here Are Some Useful Information Before Traveling To Kerala
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.195.113) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.012963 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2744, 954,
How To Relax Your Way To A Better Golf Score With Subconscious Mind Power Ann Arbor