Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » How To Market Mondelis Online, & Make A Fortune.
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Market Mondelis Online, & Make A Fortune.

How To Market Mondelis Online, & Make A Fortune.

Mondelis, Mondelis, Mondelis...

Is she a scam, is she a money maker, or is she just another website taking up space on the World Wide Web?

Let's let you be the judge of that.

We could sit here and chat all day about what this new mlm company Mondelis is, but honestly I don't think either one of us wants to do that. You have probably read a dozen pages that do a great job of that.

If not do a quick google search. Last time I checked 30,000 results came up. There are some great websites. You can go ahead and check that out, but not before you read this article.

In all seriousness, what Mondelis is and does is irrelevant, and I don't think you even care to hear about it again. I think my job is just to simply make sure that you make as much money as possible with it.

That's what you want right?

If not check out Facebook, it's free.

Now the big question is: how are you going to make more money within the next year with Mondelis, than you ever have before?

Well I can tell you this much. It's not going to be by passing out flyers at the mall, and local bridges (the bums don't actually want a job!).

But there is one thing that I heard once.

Some people around the world have been talking about this crazy phenomenon called "marketing", and I guess people are getting filthy rich doing it.

Crazy thing about it is. Might as well start at the heart of the matter. What all internet companies require.. Internet Marketing.

Ingredients:

1. Wordpress.org blog with domain name.

2. A keyboard

3. An article about a "money making" keyword

4. a video camera

5. 1 to 2 minute video.

That will do it. This is a small portion of my big marketing strategy. This small portion is called Blodeo marketing.

It's just a little strategy that will actually get your unique content(self written), and seventy backlinks to your blog instantaneously.

First take out your wordpress blog, keyword, and keyboard.

Now you can write a five hundred to eight hundred word post about the keyword that you have already chosen. If you do not know what a keyword is, or how to do keyword research, I would advice checking that out before you continue.

All you have to do now is publish that article onto your website, and there you have it, fresh unique content chilling on your webpage.

Download the wordpress plugin called onlywire, and submit that post to the social bookmarking services getting you roughly 20 backlinks.

Now take out your video camera and make a 1 to 2 minute video PROMOTING that blog post that you just wrote.

This should be real simple even if you are shy behind the camera. If you are a little shy, don't worry at first everyone is the exact same way. You can't let that hold you back. It's one of those things that comes around with practice and lots of it.

You really only have to say 5 sentences that is in that blog post, and you are done.

Now you can go out and get the free month of Traffic Geysor, which will allow you to submit that video to 50 different video sharing websites.

Don't worry, we don't actually care about people watching that video (stress reliever), but you have just earned yourself 50 more free backlinks instantly.

You have worked for an hour tops, and you have more backlinks that have of internet marketers have ever gotten.

That's the power of content creation.

Do you have it working for you?

by: Landon Stewartt
How To Build A Successful Hosting Company. Buying Clothes On Online Marketplaces How To Save Big Money With Reseller Hosting Best Cash Gifting Program Why Using A Professional Web Video Production Company Is Essential For Your Online Success? Grow Your Internet Business With Pay Per Click Search Engine Effectively Market Five Things Successful Online Marketers Have In Common Can I Make Money Online Through Cash Gifting? Cash Gifting, An Online Way To Make Money? RunRev Announces Online Support Portal for Students and Educators The Synergistic Network Do You Really Need To Maintain The Website?.
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.184.189) New York / New York City Processed in 0.006154 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 66 , 3726, 973,
How To Market Mondelis Online, & Make A Fortune. New York City