Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » How To Let Go Of Negative Emotions About Money And Achieve Financial Freedom
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

How To Let Go Of Negative Emotions About Money And Achieve Financial Freedom

I learned from T Harv Eker that if youre not already financially free and happy

, youre probably trying too hard to be right. Many people have negative emotions about money which are literally holding them back from achieving financial freedom. Take a few minutes now to complete the following simple statements in relation to money.

With regards to money:

1. I feel angry because

2. I feel sad because

3. I feel afraid that

4. I feel ashamed or embarrassed about

5. I feel guilty because

6. I feel sorry because

When you think carefully and complete these statements, be ready for some emotions to well up inside they did when I did the exercise at Millionaire Mind Intensive 5 years ago.

Of all the emotions which you may have towards money, anger is the most debilitating; your anger and resentment only hurts you. When I first did this exercise, I can recall anger around the following situation. At age 7, Mum and Dad were going to buy me a new bike for Christmas and then a few weeks later told me that I needed to save up for it and instead of buying the bike, theyd give me some money towards it. I felt angry and let down that they didnt do what they said theyd do and it took me about a year to save up the money. Id suppressed the anger over many years and when it came out in New Jersey, USA December 2005, I felt quite emotional.

T Harv Eker then encouraged me to reframe the situation by considering the incident from the other persons perspective. So this is what I wrote as if my Dad were talking to me in a calm voice Mum and I felt that it would be important for you to realize that you have to work for and earn money. We learned that lesson from our parents and want to pass it on to you. Youll have to work very hard to enjoy the standard of living that you now enjoy. Were telling you this so youll know and wont be disappointed later in life. So work hard, save and you may be able to afford what you want. Wow I immediately realized that a few ineffective money beliefs developed from that conversation 40 years ago! That life is hard and money is scarce were just two of them.

Ive since realized that holding onto anger and resentment is like taking poison and expecting someone else to die. Start by examining and then letting go of any negative emotions about money. Some of these may be deep in the subconscious but letting go of the anger and inappropriate beliefs is crucial if you really want to achieve financial freedom.

by: andrew bridgewater
Driver Helper Review The Right Choice For Your Driver Why Should I Spend More Money On A Better Lock? How To Save Your Money For Buying A Mens Suit Boiling Up Your Money Vacuum Sealers : Stay Informed Flip Ultrahd Camcoder Review Wrinkle Cream Reviews And Suggestions For Wrinkle Free Skin How Choosing A Connecticut Foreclosure Can Benefit You Financially Financial Investments Advice: Can Change Your Life Econometrics In Finance Putting Together Your Financial Plan Big Ticket To Wealth In Depth Review Financial Help For Single Moms
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.236.96) / Processed in 0.004976 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2729, 385,
How To Let Go Of Negative Emotions About Money And Achieve Financial Freedom