Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » How To Create An Automated Income System In 30 Days Or Less
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Create An Automated Income System In 30 Days Or Less

In part one of this article, I asked the question

, "What is there were a way to get traffic from people who are already experts? And what if you didn't even have to pay anything up front to get that traffic?"

How to Set Up Your Automated Income System

1. Create or buy rights to an info product on a hot topic.

2. Build a conversion system (squeeze page, sales page, followups).

3. Get other people to sell it and split the profits.

That's how I made my first $5k online and then it jumped to $30,000+ a month when I focused on step #3. In 2008, affiliates sent me over a million visitors that converted to $4439,116 in sales. And I did that with NO JV PARTNERS.

That's the power of an affiliate program!

I run my entire business from home with the help of two part-time, virtual employees in who live in Canada. I can do this because most of my day-to-day operations are completely automated. I go into all the details about business automation in the Surefire Profit System.

What I want to talk about right now is creating your own basic info product and getting other people to sell it, so you can build a list and sell high-priced affiliate products to your subscribers.

Step #1: Create a Hot-Topic Product

The easiest way to get attention from affiliates is to create a short, focused report on a hot topic. For example, two years ago people were going nuts over JV Giveaways as a list building tactic.

So here's what I did:

I signed up for a new JV Giveaway and submitted my gift. I documented everything I did and took screen shots of the process. I wrote a 14-page report (including screen shots). I bought a graphics package for about $100. I sold the report for $7, resell rights for $17, and branding rights for $27. I paid affiliates 100% commission to promote it

That little report did over $10k in sales the first month and it's still selling today! I also got thousands of new subscribers who bought other products from me and also became my affiliates.

The key to that success was creating a focused report on a hot topic. I didn't list 50 theoretical tactic for building a list. I documented one proven method for getting hundreds of new subscribers. The 100% commission didn't hurt either. ;)

A current example it social marketing. Everybody's crazy about Twitter!

So here's what I did:

I created viral software to help people get more followers, I bought resell rights to some Video Tutorials and set them up as an upsell, and then I paid affiliates 100% to promote (customers only).

I set it up so only customers could get commission, so there was more incentive to upgrade. The videos are great, the software is great, people are making money, everybody wins.

Within 30 days, affiliates were (and still are) sending over 3,000 visitors per DAY to that site and I don't even promoted it anymore. I sent a few initial emails to my list to get the ball rolling and affiliate inertia, the viral marketing affect, took over from there.

Those are just two examples of simple min-sites that got BIG results. I cover several different ways to quickly and easily create or acquire you own hot-topic products in the Surefire Profit System training guide.

Step #2: Build Your Conversion System

When you're developing your plan, you need to factor in lead generation before anything else. How are you going to capture leads?

If you're selling a low-cost report, it doesn't always make sense to use a squeeze page and even if you're paying 100%, you affiliate may not like it. But you can use an exit popup to offer a free report on a similar topic, with links back to the report you're selling.

Personally, I like to use a squeeze page with an upsell. But that's a little more work. One method I've used very successfully, is making the squeeze page appear to be a membership signup page. Affiliates give memberships away to their subscribers who have to create an account to download the freebie.

Once you have people on a list, you can follow up with great content, build relationships and increase conversions.

Once you decide how to capture leads, you need to write a sales page...

I'm not going to get into the art of copy writing here. But I do want to talk about your offer. If you follow step #1 and create a product on a HOT topic, you won't need to do much convincing to get them to buy.

You just need to tell them: what you got, what they get, and how they can get it.

Some of my shortest sales letters of out-pulled long copy because my potential customers were already aware of the benefits. They were already primed to buy from social buzz and the "follow the heard" mentality.

If your product is focused on a specific topic that people are already talking about, you don't need to list a ton of features and benefits. Just tell 'em how it works, what it will do for them, and how they can get it.

Step #3: Get People to Promote Your Product

If you have a hot product and the conversions are high, it will be easy to get affiliates to promote. And some of your best affiliates will be your customers.

I've already talked about paying 100% commission as an incentive for people to both buy and promote your product. In fact, many will buy a product just so they can promote it! But you need to make it easy.

You need to include information about your affiliate program in several places:

On the sales page... On the download page... Inside the report... And in followup emails

Keep reminding your prospects and customers that they can make 100% commission without going through the hassle of setting everything up.

Give your affiliates tools and tell them what to do:

1. Write solo ads and tell affiliates to send them to their list.

2. Write articles and tell affiliates to post them on their blog, Squidoo, and MySpace.

3. Get banners created and tell affiliates to add them to their blog or in HTML emails.

4. Create brandable reports and tell affiliates to give them away to subscribers.

The more you give your affiliates, the more active they will be. Tell them what to do and show them how to do it.

Other ways to find affiliates:

1. Get on the mailing lists of list owners and send JV proposals.

2. Join forums and make friends with list owners.

3. Link to your affiliate program in your signature for articles and emails.

4. Socialize on Twitter, Facebook, and MySpace.

I cover all this and much, much more in the Surefire Profit System training manuals.

What I've given you here today, free of charge, is a step-by-step system for getting your Internet business up and running in the next 30 days.

It doesn't have to be complicated. In fact, simple is better. I've already proven that point. You just need a product that focuses on a specific topic that people are already talking about and helps people achieve what they're already trying to do.

The first time is the hardest. But it gets easier every time. The sooner you make the commitment to created your first Automated Income System, the sooner you can enjoy Internet lifestyle that everybody talks about.

Once you have a system in place, it runs almost completely on autopilot...

Your affiliates drive traffic, your sales page converts traffic into buyers, your autoresponder follows up to increase conversions, sales are processed, products are delivered, and affiliates are paid automatically.

That's what I call an "Automated Income System!"

Instead of chasing shiny objects and buying into the latest fad, try building a REAL business based on evergreen marketing methods that have worked for decades.

This is the true path to the Internet lifestyle.

Are you coming?

by: Derrick VanDyke
Some Vital Moves To Dive Into The Ocean Of Free Tv Online. Can I Access Arrest Records Online To Lookup Peoples Criminal Past Can You Check Criminal Records Online To Find Peoples Court Cases Adsense For Everyone Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Online Shops And Packages In Sending Gifts To The Philippines Internet Marketing Guide For Neophytes Sending Flowers Through Online Flower Shops Five Factors To Think About While Hiring A Translation Agency Online Business Ideas - A Little Bit For Everyone Backlinks Are Powerful For A Top Ranking At Google Use The Internet To Start Your Work From Home Business Understand The Pros And Cons Of Bulk Email Marketing Three Huge Tips For Buying And Selling Plr And Where To Find Exclusive, Quality Content
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.15.149) / Processed in 0.016282 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 116 , 8247, 973,