Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » How For You To Do Online Distribution and What It Involves
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How For You To Do Online Distribution and What It Involves

Distributing to world-wide-web websites is one of the most straightforward ways to build links to your websites, however such a practice is not without problems, there is a prevalence of small world-wide-web directories and directory website operators who mainly exist to swindle you. For instance a submission site operator may constantly launch new web-sites, focusing all the PageRank they have on the new ones, to make it look like an attractive submission, then eventually they may get prohibited for manipulating PR etc, or submissions dwindle, and they open a new one, forsaking the old one. Meaning, that nice listing you paid for, quickly evaporates. Directories alone also cannot be your only building links endeavor, you need other types of links as well, that being said, here three of the most important and powerful world-wide-web sites on the web: Dmoz, the poorly managed free site. It can take weeks or years to get in, and then a competitor who is a site editor can just remove your listing or not approve it to begin with. There have been instances where even higher up Open Directory Project editors (so-called meta editors) were corrupt in this way. Still, every new site should be submitted. You just cannot count on it. Yahoo, the recognized pay listing, has vastly dropped in importance due to Yahoos own decisions to devalue and de-emphasize their listing in their search results and throughout their site. Meaning less and less traffic browses their submission site than what used to. They also charge a annual fee, not a one-time fee, of $300 a year. So, in order to submit to them you need make sure you will earn at least $300 a year directly off the traffic & link benefits you gain from the site listing. In general I consider listings for sites whom I think can be rewarded with an increase of at least $10 a day through higher traffic. I know, an actual positive return on investment would be around $1 a day, but there are other methods for raising traffic than a Yahoo submission, that would give a much better return on your investment, so the gains in my mind have to be substantial to justify it. Best of the Web, what I consider the very last of the first rate tier directories, has the benefit of being very similar to Yahoo, but better in that they have one time fee submission options. With a one time fee submission you have 5 years, 10 years, to make up the cost, it is much easier to justify than Yahoos yearly fee (BOTW also has a yearly fee option). Best of the Web has been around nearly as long as Yahoo as well, and throughout the directory site page ranks are very close. They have less traffic than Yahoo of course, but they are much cheaper too. Generating 1 way backlinks is as much about your sites good reputation as your sites rankings, and I think being discriminating in your submissions is a good thing and will help make sure you do not over do things and trip any present or future filter or penalty. Another useful place to submit your website is my own little directory website (requires a recriprocal link): Submit Your Site.
People Prefer to Bargain Online for Latest Mobile Phone Deals Diabetes 2 Online Offering Complete Diet Tips For Diabetics buy a real tiffany ring online Online Tutoring - The Challenges For Providers How To Search Public Death Records Online Watch Salt Online Free Can I Get Banned Buying Wow Gold From Online Store? Online Baccarat Bonus: Wining Lots Of Money Watch season of the witch online A Few Main Ways To Make Money Online Same Day Loans-access Money On The Same Day At Online Way Fbi Criminal Background Check - Background Checks Government Online 5 Minutes Or Less Watch Puppet Master: Axis of Evil Online Free
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.228.253) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.013643 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 3175, 973,
How For You To Do Online Distribution and What It Involves Vairano Patenora