Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » How Does Your PH Affect Your Baby's Gender Or Sex (Whether You Have A Boy Or A Girl)
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Does Your PH Affect Your Baby's Gender Or Sex (Whether You Have A Boy Or A Girl)

How Does Your PH Affect Your Baby's Gender Or Sex (Whether You Have A Boy Or A Girl)

I have a couple of blogs set up to help couples naturally chose their baby's sex. A couple of common questions that I am often asked are "how does my PH affect my baby's sex?" or "do you need to be acidic or alkaline if I want a boy or a girl?" I will answer these questions in this article and will explain the science behind them as well as discuss some other variables that can effect the outcome of whether you conceive a boy or a girl.

Understanding How Natural Gender Selection Works Before We Cover PH: Here is what ultimately determines whether you will have a boy or a girl. The chromosomes in the male sperm are both X and Y. Once they are released, they travel to and attempt the fertilize the woman's egg (which is ready for fertilization during her period of ovulation). Which one is able to accomplish this first will determine which gender you have. If the X chromosome does the job first, you'll get a girl. If the Y chromosome wins, then say hello to your baby boy.

The Variables That Determine Which One Wins: There are a couple of things that you can do that can influence whether the X or Y sperm emerges victorious.The firstis the timing ofyour ovulation. Another is the sexual intercourse positions that you use and finally, the woman's acidity and PH make a huge difference.How Does Your PH Affect Your Baby's Gender Or Sex (Whether You Have A Boy Or A Girl)

The reason why all of this is true is that these chromosomes behave very differently. The boy producing chromosomes are fast, but weak. They can only live a short period of time before being compromised. The girl producing chromosomes are slow, but strong. They can live for days without weakening even a little. So, all of thedirectives behind natural gender selection are meant to give the gender that you want a huge advantage. If you are trying to have a girl, you'll need to exploit the boy sperm's weakness. If you want to have a boy, you'll need to diminish this weakness and take advantage of the girl sperm's hardiness.

Why Your PH Is So Important And How It Affects The Sex Of Your Baby: Here's how your PH fits into this equation. The boy sperm is weak. So, if your PH is acidic, it will compromise this Y sperm and you will greatly improve your chances of getting a girl because it will encourage these little guys to die off faster. So that in the end, only the girl sperm remain in the race. That's why you want to be acidic if you're trying for a girl.The girl sperm, on the other hand, is very strong. So, if you want a boy, you'll need toalkalize your PH to improve your chances of getting a boy. You're trying to make the environment a friendly one in which these little guys thrive.If this sounds scary or difficult, it doesn't need to be. You can change or (raise of lower)your PH as needed in a few ways. The first is, depending on which gender you want, you need to go on a high or low PH diet (high acidity for a girl and low for a boy.) There are food lists available to help you with this.The second way to achieve this is by douching, again depending on which sex you are trying for (acidic recipes for girls, alkalizing douches for boys. There are recipes for this, but I would caution you that vinegar or baking soda and water often does not cut it enough to give the dramatic results that many women will need.You can find out how dramatic your results need to be bytesting yourself with little strips that you can get at the health food store. This will give you a good idea of how much work this will be and how long it should take. I know this seems daunting, but don't get discouraged. It can help to use both the douching and food methods if you are in a hurry. Continue to test yourself to see how quickly you are progressing so you will know when you are ready to conceive.WhyTweaking Your PH IsOnly The First Step In Getting The Gender You Want: Making yourself alkaline or acidic is very important, but it is not the only thing you'll need to do. To give your desired chromosomes the best chance (over 90%), you'll also need to time your conception correctly (earlier for a girl, later for a boy) and use the correct sexual intercourse positions based on which gender you want.I've put together a few websites that take a lot of the guess work out of choosing your baby's gender. You'll find step by step instructions, resources, douche recipes and food lists, tips, support, and examples of ovulation predictors / PH testing strips.If you want a girl baby, check out http://conceive-a-girl-baby.com/If you want a boy baby, check out http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/ http://www.articlesbase.com/pregnancy-articles/how-does-your-ph-affect-your-babys-gender-or-sex-whether-you-have-a-boy-or-a-girl-2791683.html
What Things Determine The Sex Or Gender Of A Baby? What Influences Whether You Have A Boy Or A Girl? Helping a Child that Doesn't Like to Read When Your Children Drive You Crazy! Dots For Tots---a Must Have For Children Can Art Classes for Kids Really Help Your Child? Travelling with young Children, Babies or Toddlers Please Remember That Honest Child Naturally Treat Eczema In Children Easy Methods To Get Started In Potty Training For Your Child Getting the Best Start in Childcare 8 Creative Decorating Ideas For Your Child's Room Teen driver was on phone when child hit, killed Disney Guide Book For Kids
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.190.102) / Processed in 0.015256 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 4899, 956,