Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Please Remember That Honest Child
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Please Remember That Honest Child

After reading the book "sowing the seeds of faith

, my heart leaves an image of a child, his name is Amonu. When he was five years old, his parents had died, and he became a helpless orphan. A Bar host Norton had no children but he was elderly, he recognized Amonu as his son. Although Amonu was so young, but he was very sensible, he worked laboriously. However, later, he gradually found his parents are not decent people, they produced adulterated liquor, what Amonu could not bear was that his parents killed the hawker just because of the account. They wanted to cheat him they were just dong a self-defense, and asked him to tell a lie in the same way the next day in the police. But Amonu requested his father to surrender, which made his parents very angry. They were into a rage, and shouted to him with a hoarse voice" Do you want to push your father to the court?" They beat Amonus body with whip and fist, but he stilled said "No" "I wont lie until I die". In this way, the sensible child lost his young life and leaved the world forever.

When I am reading here, I burst into tears, my parents and all elders have told me to be honest. But why a young boy lost his life, he was only 8 years old, but was tormented so much from his parents! As parents, why did they force the child to tell a lying? If Amonu's parents went to surrender, then punishment would be reduced? But they did not do like that. To the contrary, they tortured their son to death. The world lost a brave little fellow! But justice has always existed, the couple were deserved a punishment.

Even so, Amonu could never come to the world again, like what was carved on the monument "his eternal life is in heaven", he will always remain in my heart. I cannot help but think of a thing happened a long time ago, that is something I'll never forget. That day, I accidentally broke the mirror which was the most beloved one by my mother. When I was picking up the pieces my mother came. My mother asked me who did it. I said: "I do not know." I lied to my mother. But now I think, if I was telling the truth, she would not blame me. I did not tell the truth even if in the face of love my mother, but Amonu said that "I wont tell a lie until I die" I felt very sorry. Now, I just want to say to my mother: "Mom, I'm sorry! I should not deceive you that I broke the mirror!" I believe my mother will be very happy to listen it, because her daughter is trying to correct her error, and is happy with the honesty.

Sometimes, honesty really needs a lot of courage and upholding the truth even will give a life. However, Amonu is always a most dazzling star, which gives me courage and strength to be honest. We need to know this: honest is extraordinary and noble virtue. An honest man is always worthy of admiration!

by: janny
Naturally Treat Eczema In Children Easy Methods To Get Started In Potty Training For Your Child Getting the Best Start in Childcare 8 Creative Decorating Ideas For Your Child's Room Teen driver was on phone when child hit, killed Disney Guide Book For Kids Disney Cruise For Kids Getting the Best Out of Movies for kids Kids Room Furnishing Some Great Tips Personalized Gifts Exceptional Gifts For Kids Rainforest Jumperoo toys by Fisher-Price How To Purchase Kids Ugg Boots Online Do You Know Your Kid Custody Rights?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.121.214) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.008403 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2863, 956,
Please Remember That Honest Child Tel Aviv