Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » How Do You Discipline a 2 Yr Old Child?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Do You Discipline a 2 Yr Old Child?

Patience

With plenty of patience. You as, the parent, has to study each adolescent. How is this one different from that one. How does each react to different things. Is fear a motivator, or them having control of their environment? What experiences and situations cause the child to cower, and which don't. Have you ever been surprised when your child respond differently then you though they would? Know about each of your children. Oh, your children don't come with an instruction manual. You will have to invest your time to get these answers.

Consistency

Maybe the most decisive characteristic you can produce is consistency. Toddlers want, even need to know that if you put up a boundary it will remain concrete. When you say NO, it can't be negotiated into something else. Oops, there goes that "time" investment again. You will have to determine what you say before allowing that no or yes to be said. Ask yourself, "How far will this toddler test when I say no? What will it hurt if I say yes?" If you don't appreciate the situation yourself, you will cause a new complication by producing a fast answer. You moms will never be the "Block mom" without thinking about those answers before you talk. And expect to be resisted when you say no.

Train Yourself

You need to learn yourself how and when to use time outs, grounding, with holding favored items, and other consequences, and the same with rewarding good behavior. It is from my experience that I say, "YOU", parent, will have to work harder to train YOURSELF then you ever do to train that child.

I hope this as helped a few of you in how to discipline a 2 yr. old!!!

GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN!!!!!!!! :) :) They are only 2 once.

By: Tricia
Kids 4 Batch Lions In 2009 By The European Union Bulletin Discussing Money Matters For Kids Getting Children Involved In The Diy Responsibility For Accidents Caused By Teen Drivers by:Tricia Mills Time Management Tips for the High School Kids by:Anthony Harris Fundraising Ideas For The Youth by:Lynne Saarte Many Advantages of Coloring Pages by:Lisa Kevin Feds Recall More Kid Jewelry Due To Toxic Cadmium Buying a Birthday Present for a Teenager - How To Work As Childs Play Best Summer eBooks for Kids Top 4 Creative Ways To Keep Your Valuable Devices Out Of Kids' Hands Sing With Magic Cube Toys
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.14.85.76) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.011498 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 1859, 956,
How Do You Discipline a 2 Yr Old Child? Seattle