Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » How Do You Discipline A 2 Yr Old Child?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Do You Discipline A 2 Yr Old Child?

How Do You Discipline A 2 Yr Old Child?

Patience

It starts with plenty of patience. The parent, needs to learn about each toddler. What makes this one unique from that one. How do they react to different things. Is fear a motivator, or the child having control of their environment? Which experiences and situations make the child cringe, and which ones do not. Have you ever been surprised that your child respond differently then you though they would? Learn about each child. Oh, your children don't come with an instruction manual. You will have to invest your time to get these answers.

Consistency

Possibly the most imperative virtue you can contribute is consistency. The young want, even need to know that if you put up a boundary it will remain rigid. When you say NO, it can't be negotiated. Oops, there goes that "time" investment again. You will have to visualize what you say before you let that no or yes be said. Ask yourself, "How far will this toddler test when I say no? What will be hurt if I say yes?" If you don't understand the situation yourself, you will spawn a new predicament by speaking a fast answer. You moms will never be seen as the "Block mom" without thinking about those answers before you speak. And expect to be resisted when you say no.

Train Yourself

You must learn yourself how, and when to use time outs, grounding, with holding favored items, and other consequences, and the same with rewarding good behavior. It is from my experience that I say, "YOU", parent, will have to work harder to train YOURSELF then you ever do to train that child.

I hope this as helped a few of you in how to discipline a 2 yr. old!!!

GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN!!!!!!!! :) :) They are only 2 once.

by: Grammy J.
Hockey Dryland Training For Early Teen Players - Top Dry Land Exercises For 12-14 Year Olds Deliver a Distinct Occasion for your Childrens Supply your Childrens a Terrific Time with the Jumping Castles Benefits Of Using Youth Shelters For Teenagers Why Wind Up Toys Still Rock Choose The Soft Soled And Comfortable Shoes For Your Child Your Child's Eyes Are Important, Too Make your Child Financially Literate Seeking Legal Advice And Custody Of Your Child, Contact Us How To Raise Low Self Esteem In Teens Where to Look for Part Time Job Listing for Teenagers? How To Raise Low Self Esteem In Children Cooking With Children: Cupcakes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.222.47) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.013132 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 1784, 956,
How Do You Discipline A 2 Yr Old Child? Amsterdam