Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » How Do I Organize My Child's Writing?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Do I Organize My Child's Writing?

It is important that your child organize all writing assignments in school and athome.Writing

assignments should be organized according to their specific audience becauseprocedures,reports, personal recounts and other essay writing assignments all have different formats.

You can help your child toorganize his or her writing.

1. Make sure your child knows how to create a topic sentence that introduces the topic. Topic sentences can introduce a paragraph and an entire assignment.

2. Make sure your child understands the basic structure of a paragraph.Since a group of paragraphs make an entirewriting assignment, it is important that your child understands the parts that make up the whole.

3. Help your child create 'ideas' about a topic and show your child how to organize those 'ideas' in logical order.

4. Have your child practice writing a procedure. Procedure writing is a great tool to teach students written organization because they require a logical and chronological format.

5. Provide your child with graphicorganizers (such as flow charts and brainstorming webs) that allow your child to 'see' the topics on paper. Once your child 'sees' the topics, he or she can start to organize them.

6. Use a word processing program such as Microsoft Office. Your child will be able to separate paragraphs and move them around at will (as opposed to writing the work on paper). This will give your child more flexibility to practice organizing and reorganizing his/her writing.

Your child will develop better organization skills when writing by using visual aids, practicing different styles of writing, and using a computer.

By: S. Ackerman
Where To Look For Support If Your Child Has A Bedwetting Problem Buy Gap Kids Clothes for define your personality Childcare Madison WI Offers Exceptional Childcare Does Your Child Really Need A Cell Phone? Michelle Obama launches media campaign in September 2010 ~~ to fight childhood obesity Help My Child Improve Measurement Skills Quinceañera, Sweet Sixteen, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Débutante Ball Celebrations in Las Vegas Limo Party Bus Parents Influence Kids' Activity Levels Children's Ballet Tights Are A Great Choice For So Many Reasons Do Your Kids Have Tantrums And Act-out? Limits Are The Solution-from Dundee And Mchenry, Il Personalized Badge Holders And Other Fun Projects For Kids Childrens Entertainers And The Different Generations To Know How To Search Out Childrens Life Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.175.182) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.012553 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2085, 956,
How Do I Organize My Child's Writing? Alagoa Nova