Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » How Do Americans Feel About Saving Libyan Resistance?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How Do Americans Feel About Saving Libyan Resistance?

How Do Americans Feel About Saving Libyan Resistance

?

I get a little tired of hearing Muslims say how they are not treated well in the West. 4 million Muslims live in the United States in peace and with Freedom of Religion. Many more millions live in Western Europe, in most cases with little interference with their culture and lifestyle.Since I often give Islam and Muslims the benefit of the doubt in my writings and interviews, I feel entitled to point out some significant hypocrisy that cannot be rationally denied. CAIR quoted the Quran in a recent e-mail, so I feel justified in using the same quotes as my scripture for this article: "Be steadfast in your devotion to God, bearing witness to the truth in all equity, and never let the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: (for) that is closest to piety..."The Holy Quran, 5:8-9"God will never change the condition of a people until they change that which is within themselves." The Holy Quran, 13:11 Who Suppresses and Oppresses Muslims? The answer is patently obvious for the world to see: other Muslims! Let's recount some of the examples we've seen in the last three decades:The Ayatollahs of Iran took over their country and murdered tens of thousands of their opponents, as recounted in Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Shirin Ebadi's book, Iran Awakening. The name of Neda will live forever in Iran as a symbol of this oppression. She is the young woman shot dead by government gangsters when President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad won reelection under suspicious circumstances. To this day, more than three decades after taking power, the Ayatollahs suppress their people by letting their thugs beat them up for dissent. Do they actually think they can crush a thought? How do they think God guides them in this?Saddam Hussein suppressed the Shi'a majority in Iraq for decades. George W. Bush was not wrong about Saddam Hussein's crimes against his fellow Muslims. Regretfully, he opened the floodgates for a Sunni/Shi'a civil war, which killed far more Iraqis than Americans ever did. Muslims killing other Muslims! Hosni Mubarak's goons controlled Egypt for three decades, suppressing what became 80 million Egyptians. The upper middle class could do nothing about it. It took a few twenty- and thirty-something techies adopting American style rhetoric and tools to shame him so much he finally quit. It took 2 million Egyptians finally shouting the truth. It remains to be seen whether the new army-controlled Egyptian government will actually facilitate free elections. Or, will they follow the lead of their predecessor and continue to suppress the will of their people? I don't know!Muammar Gadhafi is notorious for oppressing and suppressing his fellow Libyans. He's murdering them in plain sight, where the world can see. When the approbation of the world is brought down upon him by the international media, he simply shrugs and kills some more. He seems to have trained his children to the same murderous pattern. CNN's Ben Wedeman and Arwa Damon report from Libya that the Gadhafi opponents in eastern Libya are saying, "Where is the world?" Damon reported on March 17, 2011, "They're angry, they're frustrated, and they feel completely betrayed and abandoned." They're hoping we'll send the cavalry to their rescue, like an old American "western" movie. But they're really conflicted about our help. They want us to put American lives and aircraft at risk with a "no-fly zone," but they don't want our help on the ground. What are they thinking? The long espoused canard that Americans are trying to steal Arab oil is nuts. Their oppressive leaders stole it long ago. We Americans, with the exception of a few oil companies, could care less who sells us the oil. The truth is that the oil producers cannot drink their oil, so they must sell it on the world market, where we Americans can buy it for more or less the same price, regardless of the political and religious beliefs of the people who pump it from the ground. I have never once pumped a gallon of gas where I had any clue about the source of the crude oil that made it. The so-called "Oil Embargo" of the early 1970s clearly proved that the primary effect of an oil embargo is to reduce the cash flow of the people trying to enforce it. I do remember being in a line for gas one time in about 1973, but that seemed a small price to pay for OPEC to learn that lesson. I say again: We have 4 million Muslims in the United States, and they largely live in peace, with no suppression or oppression from our government. Yes, they are asked to answer a few questions, from time to time, which are often justified by Muslim ambivalence about fighting the very forces within their own faith who would rather blow them selves up than find a way to live in peace. They are no different from Congressman Peter King, who has been asked over and over by the media about his hearings. That's the American way! Injustices do happen to Muslims in the United States, but I doubt that they are in greater proportion than the population at large. A few Muslims are killed in hate crimes, but so are police officers murdered by white supremacists on the highway. The numbers will probably confirm that there are proportionally more police officers killed by hate crimes than Muslims. I'm only saying that if Muslims want to experience less hate in the United States, they would do well to emphasize the positive aspects of their culture. More Americans will thereby be persuaded of the positive values of Islam. Suppression of Muslims globally is largely executed by other Muslims, not by Americans. This is an undeniable fact. A large part of the reason most Americans do not trust Islam and Muslims is informed by the inhumanity we see Muslims visit upon one another, and by the hypocrisy of expecting Americans to fight for Muslim Freedoms when what most Americans hear from Muslims is criticism of our culture. Like most Americans, I pray that our government will send in the cavalry and save innocent lives. Very few of us like to see Muslim rulers take it upon themselves to kill their fellow Muslims so they can continue to rip them off. Murder is murder! Like most Americans, I would be even more enthusiastic if I thought the oppressed and suppressed Muslim masses would respect my culture, my spiritual beliefs, and me when we're done. The 4 million Muslims in North America expect and get that respect from most Americans most of the time, despite what you might think if you listen to CAIR and Fox Newstwo sides of the same coin.
Jewellery shopping during your Isle of Wight holidays Travel Tips For Visiting Starved Rock Park, IL A quick tour of Morocco The initial Aspect of a Ideal NSW Snow Holidays Summer Office Attire for Men Best Times to Travel to China China's Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival Golden Triangle with Yoga Tour– Know How to Stay Fit On Your Golden Triangle With Yoga Tour Last Minute Travels 101 Holidaying in Jervis Bay's Are Tours By Buses Any Good? Bus Travel Services - An Exciting Way To Travel! River trip on la marguerite
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.136.154.103) / Processed in 0.005860 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 6707, 954,