Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Holistic Therapy London
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Holistic Therapy London

Holistic Therapy London

Holistic Therapy London

Holistic Therapy London

Holistic Therapy For Relaxation, Health And Vitality

"My sleep improved after the first treatment and within weeks I noticed that I was experiencing less back pain, I felt more relaxed and my other symptoms began to subside. The relief was incredible"Holistic Therapy London

Claudette, Sydenham

Welcome, my name is Joan Haig. I am a Holistic Therapist with 7 years experience and a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT).

Are you looking for a Holistic Therapist in South East London? Are you tired or stressed from the pace of daily life or dealing with aches, pains or other physical complaints? If so, Joan Haig Holistic Services could help restore, revitalise and refresh you.

Holistic Therapies aim to treat the individual as a whole, rather than just treating symptoms of poor health and with treatments that include various relaxing massage techniques, reflexology and aromatherapy, the benefits of holistic therapy to promoting mind, body and spirit are numerous.

Holistic Therapy London - A haven of relaxation and calm

Holistic Therapies aim to treat you as the unique whole being you are, rather than just your symptoms. Holistic Therapy uses treatments that include various types of relaxing massage techniques, reflexology and aromatherapy. The benefits of holistic therapy in restoring mind, body and spirit are numerous and include:

Reduced stress and anxiety

Increased relaxation

Improved immune and circulatory system

Eliminanation of toxins and waste from the body

Improved energy

Reduced pain

Stimulation of the nervous system & the body's own healing process

Improved post-operatice recovery

"Joan is a superb massage therapist. Her assesment of my needs is exactly right and she then tailors the perfect treatment for me."

Milicent Perkins

Holistic Therapy Services

I provide Holistic Therapy services to women and children from my practice in Dulwich, South London. I also offer mobile Holistic Therapy to clients in South East London. The range of services include:

Reflexology

Maternity & Infertility Reflexology

Holistic Massage

Aromatherapy

Indian Head Massage

Nutritional Advice

If you are interested in any of the therapies Joan Haig Holistic Services offers, please do not hesitate to contact Joan with your requirements and she will be happy to help.

Free Consultation

I am currently offering you free 30 minutes consultation, where I can tell you if and how I can help you. You can also decide If I am the right Holistic Therapist for you.

Holistic Therapy London
American Idol Season 10 Episode 14 - Top 12 Girls Compete Meeting Jewish Singles Washington DC Comparison and contrast between Kaddhafi and Obama! Part I Comparison and contrast between Kaddhafi and Obama! Part II We'll Tell you How Singles Meet Washington DC Tube Station London-Tube Station Review Everest Base Camp Trek - Chola Pass Trek - Trekking Holidays in Everest The Top 3 Most Luxurious Grand Tourers of All Time Explore Hue CountrysideDuration: 1 day Chiropractic Adjustment Techniques In Australia Ha Long Bay Private TourDuration: 2 days Highland & Beach OverlandDuration: 5 days Luxury Beach Villa of Phuket Lures You to Visit Again and Again
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.189.247) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012371 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 62 , 2841, 954,
Holistic Therapy London Vairano Patenora