Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Comparison and contrast between Kaddhafi and Obama! Part I
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Comparison and contrast between Kaddhafi and Obama! Part I

Both are Darwinian Bipeds. Both come from the jungle of Africa. One is a down right Berber whose libido is completely distorted and disturbed. The other comes from the Zulu providence. Both are the remains of Darwin's theory.

Both are psychopath megalomaniac. Both are dictators in their own right. One with a constitution and the other with a grebe book. But all the same they both belong to the same inhuman species.Comparison and contrast between Kaddhafi and Obama! Part I

Both are Hitlers. Both are out to dominate and control over their people. But one has atomic weapons and can very well, being a confirmed imbecile , to the destruction of the whole world. The other is contended by destroying other Arab leaders and of course his own fellow Libyans.

Both are merciless and ruthless criminals, One exercises it at an international level, in Iraq and Afghanistan for example, while the other used to exercise his terrorist sick tendencies in planting bombs in discotheques, airplanes and stadiums, in Berlin, London, Paris, Munich and Beirut.

But both have this gift in common, they both are out to destroy. Bit are first order manipulators of world politics. Both have absolute power over their countries. They sacrifice their fellow-citizens on the altar of the glory of their countries. Both are nationalists but know nothing about nationalism. Both are planning idiots with utter failures in their planning. Both are out for self-glory, self-deification and self-fame

Arrogance, haughtiness and self-boasting peacocks unite them both under the same flag. Both hate one another and both think they are right. One lives in the white house and the other is a nomad who lives under his tent. But both they think they are semi-gods, if not gods, and it is better for everyone to listen to their bullshit.

Both have ugly looks and freazed hair and give disgust when you look at, with particular emphasis on the African Berber. Both are the devils themselves. They look it feel it, and act it. Both don't give a damn of what others think. They, alone think they are Einsteins, and everybody else is belongs to the rat and mice race, and also to the cockroaches race. Both raise their stupid cock heads above others, thinking they have something in their empty nuts.

They both have nothing butmegalomaniac ideas of dominance and control, one of the world and the other of his own little world. Both have at their disposal the state machine. They are both the heads of the state, one a super-power and the other is a shitty power. Both are chiefs of the armed forces. But one has few thousands of atomic devices while the other has the crude oil of first quality.
Comparison and contrast between Kaddhafi and Obama! Part II We'll Tell you How Singles Meet Washington DC Tube Station London-Tube Station Review Everest Base Camp Trek - Chola Pass Trek - Trekking Holidays in Everest The Top 3 Most Luxurious Grand Tourers of All Time Explore Hue CountrysideDuration: 1 day Chiropractic Adjustment Techniques In Australia Ha Long Bay Private TourDuration: 2 days Highland & Beach OverlandDuration: 5 days Luxury Beach Villa of Phuket Lures You to Visit Again and Again Billie Jean King, Stan Smith win 1972 Wimbledon tennis tournament Luxury Villa in Thailand Attracts Worldwide Tourists Africa dreaming
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.23.127.197) / Processed in 0.012526 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2833, 954,