Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Holiday Experience Through Direct Flights To Harare
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Holiday Experience Through Direct Flights To Harare

Holiday Experience Through Direct Flights To Harare

Wondering where to go in these summer vacation

? You must plan your travel to Harare in these vacations. Recently I visited Harare with my family and friends. I treasure some of the most beautiful and memorable moments in this city. Everybody is aware that Harare is the capital city of Zimbabwe in Africa. It is one of the some most visited destinations loved by the holidaymakers and travelers.

I planned my travel to Harare from UK. The first thing that I did to visit this beautiful city is, looked for cheap flights. There were options of cheap flights to Harare, but I preferred Direct flights. After long search I found Air Zimbabwe and booked my flight through it. Air Zimbabwe is the only direct flight to Harare available from Heathrow Airport, London, UK. My flight departed from Heathrow at 1730hours and reached Harare Airport at 0600hours next day in the morning.

The next thing that we did was gone to our hotel. We booked our hotel with the same company through which we booked our direct flights to Harare. I found it very convenient to book the hotel in advance. We stayed in Meikles Hotel, Harare. We did rest there for around 2 hours and then started our journey in Harare by visiting its historical places, monuments, markets, parks, gardens etc. Harare's airport is the major gateway for flights into the country. Air Zimbabwe is connecting Harare directly to London and Johannesburg.

May, June and July are the coolest months, and the most pleasant time of the year to visit Harare. But these are also peak seasons to visit the city. Flights to Harare and accommodations are difficult to get, as the city is full of travelers and tourists. Not only the direct flights to Harare, but indirect and other low cost flights are impossible to get during these months. Holiday Experience Through Direct Flights To Harare

First day, we visited National Gallery house which contains valuable and interesting national collection of outstanding Shona soft-stone carvings. Priceless collection of Rhodesiana and Africana in the form of diaries, notebooks and report is also very interesting.

Second day, we visited National Botanic Garden which has more than 900 species of wild trees and shrubs. Then we went Mukuvisi Woodlands which preserves the variety of bird and of wild animal species such as giraffe, zebra, impala, tsessche, wildebeest, bushbuck, steenbuck, reed buck and many others.

On last day of our trip, we went to the majestic Victoria Falls. Oh! My god, what a breathtaking view it was. Really these falls are one of the natural wonders in the heart of Zimbabwe. After visiting all these places, a little time left for some shopping. So, we went Mbare Market, a huge market where you can find each and every thing you need. Then I packed my bag and return back to our home with some of the golden moments of holidaying.

by: Richard Johnes
India Tour - A Journey To The Royal Attractions Are You A Shirley Valentine At Heart..? Holiday At Your Own Pace And Style How To Get Cheap Flights To Malaga Get Your Own Home Away From Home In Curacao Book Cheap Flights To Prague Make Your Travel Excellent By Learning The Most Excellent Travel Packing Tips A GHD Hair Straightener Kit: The Perfect Gift Set For the Holidays Phish Tickets - Some Firsts For Phish At Festival 8 Souvenir Lessons In Travel Advice Preparations With Travel Abroad And Overseas Travel Some Of The Major Tips To Follow When Traveling Abroad With Children Borana Lodge In Borana Ranch Laikipia Kenya
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.98.183) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.012798 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2898, 954,
Holiday Experience Through Direct Flights To Harare Tehran