Insurances.net
insurances.net » Health Insurance » High Deductible Health Insurance Plan, Low Cost Health Insurance
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

High Deductible Health Insurance Plan, Low Cost Health Insurance

High Deductible Health Insurance Plan, Low Cost Health Insurance

Let's talk about how much you should be paying for health insurance.

Now, I'll preface this with saying, it can vary a whole lot and it varies based on the type of coverage you choose, the deductible you choose, your age, the state you live in and your zip code and your gender as well.

Some states have a lot of mandated coverage. So for instance, they may mandate that hair transplants are covered. When states mandate coverage like this, the premiums go up, so there are a number of states, particularly many of the New England states where health insurance premiums are extremely high because of all the government mandates placed on them.

But if you're not in one of those states, the best way to get an idea of what health insurance premiums might cost is simply to go online and run some quotes, and I'll caution you if you do this, be careful that you're going to a site that actually offers instant quotes and does not just collect your information to sell to insurance agents who want to call you and try to sell you, If you find a good one, then you should be able to look at instant quotes based on your zip code and your age, and then you can filter it by the type of plan you want to consider. I would recommend you look at the HSA qualified plans because these plans should be much less expensive than conventional plans.High Deductible Health Insurance Plan, Low Cost Health Insurance

Now, in our experience, the average premium is about $250.00 a month. Some of those are for young individuals, some of those are families, and some are much higher, but that's what it averages out to be. For myself, for me and my son, I'm paying a hundred and eighty dollars with Blue Cross Blue Shield, now that is for a high deductible plan. That's a $7500.00 deductible. The reason I carry that size deductible is one, it lowers my premium a good bit and two, I've had an HSA qualified plan for a number of years and every year, I make a tax deductible contribution to my health savings account so I built up a good bit of money in there and if something big happens, I've got enough money to cover my deductible.

So typically, I think in terms of $5.00 a day for your health insurance maybe up to ten if you're older, but certainly, you should not be paying more than about ten dollars a day for health insurance coverage and if you are, I'd recommend looking at a different plan and especially considering an HSA qualified plan.

For more information on how to make the most of your Health Savings Account go to www.HSA-Resources.com. There you will also find information about how to open a Health Savings Account, about how health care reform will affect your HSA and why you should take advantage of the opportunity to own a Health Savings Account now.

by: Wiley Long
Choices of Small Business Health Insurance Insurance Continuing Education - Group Health Insurance Anthem Blue Cross Individual Health Insurance in California – Flexibility Translates to Affordability with Health Care Insurance Health Insurance - Why it is an Essential Expense Let a Aesthetic Tooth doctor Transform Your Smile Texas Health Insurance - Making Smart Decisions How Healthcare Reforms Affect Family Health Insurance Oregon Easy Methods To Alleviate Your Back Pain Some Guidelines For Your Health Insurance Needs The Effects of Clinical Carelessness What health care cash plans and general health insurance products can offer Nevada Health Insurance Offers Better Benefits Health Insurance Scripts That Reveal WHY Someone Should Use You
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.154.151) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012243 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2854, 960,
High Deductible Health Insurance Plan, Low Cost Health Insurance Amsterdam