Insurances.net
insurances.net » Taxes » Handicapping 2010 NFL Football Season, the Coaching Changes
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Handicapping 2010 NFL Football Season, the Coaching Changes

This should be another great year of NFL football as there is much to get excited about. The first things I want to make sure everyone is aware of are the new head coaching changes. First, in Buffalo Chan Gailey in now the head coach. His last football job was offensive coordinator with the Kansas City Chiefs but was let go just weeks before the start of the 2009 season. You probably are more familiar with Gailey as the head college football coach for the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. He was there for 6 seasons and appeared in a bowl game every one of those seasons. He also was the Dallas Cowboys head coach for 2 season from 1998-1999.

He was not the Bills first choice as they really wanted to hire Bill Cowher but settled for Gailey. The Bills have been stagnating for quite some time with not only inconsistency by missing the playoff but also juggling quarterbacks. Good luck to coach Gailey.

Now off to Seattle as the Seahawks have a new coach in Pete Carroll. Gone is Jim Mora and in is former coach of the University of Southern California Trojans. Carroll has been rumored every year to make the move to the NFL and finally he did. The Seahawks were underachievers last season yet still have enough talent to compete in the NFC West Division. Carroll is no stranger as a NFL head coach as he previously was the head coach for the New York Jets and the New England Patriots. It has been awhile since Carroll was in the NFL but he should fit right in with the Seahawks.

Now at last the final head coaching change is in the nation's capital as the Washington Redskins now have Mike Shanahan as their head coach. You had to know that Shanahan was going to coach again and coach soon. He spent 14 seasons as the Denver Broncos head coach and won 2 super bowls. Parlay this with Redskins owner Dan Snyder making key player moves like acquiring Donovan NcNabb should make the Redskins a playoff team this coming season. I am very interested to see how the Redskins perform this season more than any other team. They are definitely committed to making a playoff run and the excitement this brings has my eyes on them.

To wrap things up, there are only 3 head coaching changes for the 2010 season. All are well known head coaches and should have success. As for me I predict the Redskins will not only get tremendous attention this coming season but will win their division. I know its way too early for that talk but the NFL football excitement has begun.

For more insight on handicapping the NFL, be sure to visit my site. Also remember the start of NFL preseason is August 8, 2010 with the Hall of Fame games in Canton, OH.
Perfect Period To Learn Football In Nfl Football Jerseys True Essence Of Playing Football In Nfl Football Jerseys The Foundation And Development Of Nfl Team- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Whose tax is it anyway? Unpaid Tax Property - The Hidden REI Investment Secret Specialized Tax Info: IT Consultants and Contractors Explaining Deferred 1031 Tax Exchanges The 1099 Tax Forms You Should Pay Attention To How To Identify NFL Picks What You Know About NFL Picks? Tax Calculator 2011 Usa For Usa Tax Calculation 2010 2011 AmeriPride Tax Group Agrees That Teamwork Is Vital To Becoming Successful How Income Tax Works
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.217.163) / Processed in 0.011209 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2768, 184,