Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Halloween! Kids Safety Tips – Trick or Treating
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Halloween! Kids Safety Tips – Trick or Treating

Halloween! Kids Safety Tips – Trick or Treating

Halloween is my favorite time of year! Welcome to my Get Ready for Halloween article series

. I will be writing and sharing about many Halloween ideas to help all my loyal readers prepare to make their Halloween the best it can be.

This Halloween, Kids by the millions will be hitting the streets in search of the treasure known as candy! Halloween custom is for kids to go door to door and scream "Trick or Treat". All of them have their favorite kind.candy bar, suckersmartiesyou name it. For my little guys, just going up and down the street is enough, but for most as they get older it's not about the quality of the candy, but the quantity. Our job as parents is to make sure they do this safely.

Okay, the first thing is make sure they have a costume that is comfortable. That means it fits right so that they can walk easily. Also, especially if they are going to be out for a while, make sure that the costume is right for the air temperature. Please make sure that the costume allows the child to be able to see clearly as well. They must be able to see where they are walking and their surroundings (like street car traffic). Try to also find a place on their costume where you might be able to put some glow-in-the-dark strips or such. Never let them enter a home.

Now, we would sure hope that no one out there would do this to our candy, but in today's world you never know. Please inspect the candy and don't just go through the motions. If anything looks suspicious, throw it out. Your kids will understand. What is suspicious? Obviously if the wrapper has come off, throw it out. If the wrapper is torn, throw it out. If the candy appears dis-colored, throw it out. I think you get the idea.

Lastly, go with your kids, especially if they are under 10 years old. Hey, make it fun and dress up with them! Use it as a bonding event this Halloween. Kids love it when their parents get in the spirit with them. If your kids are a bit older, just make sure they do not go out alone. Make sure they are always in groups of at least two.

Oh, I almost forgot, make sure your home lawn is safe for those who come to your home. Keep it well lit and ensure that there are no trip hazards in your lawn.

Yes, a lot of this is just common sense, but sometimes we all fall victim to acting and not thinking. These tips should help make sure you and your family have a very safe Halloween.

Have a Happy and Safe Halloween!

Halloween! Kids Safety Tips Trick or Treating

By: Brian Dick
Cosmetic Surgery for the Teens in Orlando New Advice Kids! Have You Considered A Weight Loss Camp For Your Summer Fun Useful Tips Some Major Causes Of Teen Weight Loss Problems Useful Tips Free Weight Loss For Teens Helping Your Child's Eczema Improve New Info What Is A Teen Weight Loss Camp How to Relieve Your Child's Yeast Infection Hair Clips For Children What Happens at Fifteen Determines Sexual Spontaneity MODE of Cosmic Therapy Esoteric Astrology Selection of Shoes For Children Penis Stretching Devices Giving Advice For Teenage Dating How To Boost Your Child's IQ Children & Braces: Is it Time & what are My Options?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.125.7) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012649 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2596, 956,
Halloween! Kids Safety Tips – Trick or Treating Casper