Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 210", South Korea impressive in 2-0 Victory Over Greece
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 210", South Korea impressive in 2-0 Victory Over Greece

Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 210", South Korea impressive in 2-0 Victory Over Greece

It was a good win for South Korea who not only won with relative ease against Greece but showed their football to be one of speed along with technique though they at times did lack both power and above all the ability to take advantage of scoring opportunities. Greece on the other hand showed none of the qualities which they made so evident when they won the European cup not so long ago in 2004. Greece being not so well organized on defense as well as being slow on the counter attacks, in the manner of not having quick players who could find their way to the South Korean goal.

South Korea for its part to a large extent was cheated out of a penalty in the first half though with a goal by Yung Su just six minutes in to the game was able to take a 1-0 lead in to the half time break. South Korea however would continue to play on the attack in the second half and even go on to score a second when Sjung put South Korea on top 2-0. Greece would have a good spell however in the second half which would see them push forward and create a few opportunities of their own which unfortunately they were not able to capitalize on.

In conclusion, I would say that though I do not expect either of these teams to progress in to the second round, specially given that they are in the same group as Argentina and Nigeria; I do think that South Korea does half a chance of creating on upset that would see them in to the next stage of the tournament. As for Greece, I do not see them even getting as much a point in this tournament but then again I also did not see them winning the European championship in 2004 which they did.
Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 210", Maradona's Argentina beats Nigeria by 1-0 Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 210", Green's Mistake Helps The USA To A 1-1 Draw With England Travel through China Macau Chelsea hotels –wonderful staying in London Goth Halloween gifts The Easy Way to Make Hotel Reservations in London Native American Jewelry Rituals Find Cheap Hotels Near London TW Steel and Dario Franchitti Score Indy 500 Triumph Touring Around London New Hotels in Hyde Park London Bali; Best Honeymoon Tourism Destination in Asia!!! The Celebration of Father's Day in Different Countries
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.140.111) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.010752 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 1754, 954,
Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 210", South Korea impressive in 2-0 Victory Over Greece Amsterdam