Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 210", Green's Mistake Helps The USA To A 1-1 Draw With England
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 210", Green's Mistake Helps The USA To A 1-1 Draw With England

Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 210", Green's Mistake Helps The USA To A 1-1 Draw With England

Before the game started I felt the USA could beat England and though they did not, it would not have surprised me if they had. The United States after all managed a win over England in the world cup back in 1950 so why would it be so inconceivable that they could once again defeat the English? After all this English team even failed to qualify to the European championship of 2 years ago and it is not that theirs is a much improved side with basically the same over rated players; who once outside of English football are reduced to being average at best. This being the case for Rooney who was limited to few touches and almost no real scoring threats by a well organized American defense.

As for the game, this started well enough for England when 3 minutes in to the game; Gerard scored to give them a 1-0 lead. The United States however despite giving up an early goal did not back down but rather moved forward and stared creating chances of their own and as a result of which came the equalizer 39 minutes in to the game when Dempsey's weak shot got past England's goalkeeper; Green. It was with the score tied at 1 a piece that the first half ended.

The second half would see more attacks from England though the score would remain unchanged in what would be a draw and a sharing of the points between the USA and England. In conclusion I would say that the match was perhaps the one which till now has held the most excitement in this very young world cup in what I would say was a well earned point for both teams.
Travel through China Macau Chelsea hotels –wonderful staying in London Goth Halloween gifts The Easy Way to Make Hotel Reservations in London Native American Jewelry Rituals Find Cheap Hotels Near London TW Steel and Dario Franchitti Score Indy 500 Triumph Touring Around London New Hotels in Hyde Park London Bali; Best Honeymoon Tourism Destination in Asia!!! The Celebration of Father's Day in Different Countries Give your Halloween hosts a festive gift Paddington Hotels in London Are the Answer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.85.178) / Processed in 0.011741 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 1678, 954,