Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Getting The Keywords Right
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Getting The Keywords Right

It can be quite difficult to choose just the right keywords for your search engine

optimisation and pay per click campaigns and you should give a lot of thought to it. It is something which is sadly neglected and not properly understood by many. So how do you make sure that you are targeting the correct keywords? Well, first of all you need to find out what keywords and key phrases people are typing in to search for. You need to think of all the terms people are likely to use when searching for your products or services. Don't use anything too obscure as it is only going to be used very, very occasionally if at all and it may be that your favoured terms are very popular and competitively priced for your PPC campaign, however a short time being displayed and getting some good quality clicks is far better than always being on a page with a key phrase that is rarely used. You will at least have a chance of converting some of those clicks to valuable orders.

Never Mislead Potential Customers

Never mislead potential customers, for instance, if you sell finest quality crystal glasses, do not have keywords pertaining to plastic glasses (even finest quality ones) because all you will do is make people leave as this is not what they are looking for. I know myself how annoying it is if I am looking for something and click on a site which suggests it sells what I am looking for and then I get there and discover that they do not sell what I want. This is going to cost you money when using these phrases for your PPC campaign, so you want every penny you spend to work for your company. You need to target your potential customers properly so that your advertising budget is not decimated by clicks that will never bring in business. So do think very carefully about your keywords and key phrases.

Choosing the right SEO company

There are many companies who offer to do this work for you, but there are only a limited number who can do it properly and do a full keyword research report for you, so do choose carefully. However, if you want to do it yourself, there are a number of websites that will get the figures for searches and competing sites when you search for your potential keywords and key phrases. Some will also make suggestions for you to investigate further. Be aware of the differences in some wording and spelling between different countries, so if you are targeting customers in the United Kingdom, try to avoid American spellings as this will help to minimize the number of clicks from people who you are not targeting. You will never get it right 100% of the time, however with careful research you can have very effective pay per click and SEO campaigns. Remember to keep researching your keywords and key phrases so that your campaigns continue evolving with the market.

by: Graham Baylis
Make Money Without Using Google Adwords Social Media Marketing: What Is It? How Do I Use It? Mangosteen Business: Earning And Helping Out Has The Saturation Point Been Reached, Or Will There Always Be Room For More Internet Marketers Internet Buiness Start Up Ideas Do Good Deeds As Part Of Your Online Book Marketing Strategy A Critical Review Of John Reese's Success Another Great Review Of Average Joe Marketer Why Internet Businesses Fail Does Your Salesletter Contain These 13 Elements? How To Find New Products Released This Season Easily Unlock The Opportunity Of Change! How To Increase Your Sales Without Advertising...
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.174.95) / Processed in 0.012110 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2897, 973,